C39: The Manoban Family

Jennie checked their gorgeous 5-year-old daughter who is peacefully sleeping with Kuma beside her. She can't help but smile and murmur, "like mama, like daughter" when she saw the kid sleeping with her right shoulder raised up and her right hand tucked under her head, mouth slightly ajar – it's her egg and strong genes, but her mannerisms are more like Lisa.

 She can't help but smile and murmur, "like mama, like daughter" when she saw the kid sleeping with her right shoulder raised up and her right hand tucked under her head, mouth slightly ajar – it's her egg and strong genes, but her mannerisms are ...

"Anya, hey, wake up. It's 10AM already. What did we say about Sunday? It's family day, right? You need to get up early." Jennie ruffled their gorgeous daughter's dark brown wavy hair.

"Mommy, 5 minutes please?" The groggy Anya negotiated before she turned to her side, away from Jennie, then slept again.

"Stop hanging out with your mama. You're learning to be lazy. Wake up and go wake your mama up." Jennie firmly said with her authoritative voice. However, her daughter just ignored her.

"You're not getting cereals for the rest of your life if you keep waking up late on our family day and for ignoring me." Jennie threatened Anya, it works every time.

"Hey! That's not fair mommy. That's abuse." Anya suddenly sat up, rubbed her eyes with her knuckles to fully wake herself up while yawning – her cereals are the most important thing to her.

"Where did you learn that word? Did your mama teach you that?... We taught you respect, Anya. Answer back again and I'll show you real abuse." Strict Jennie gave her daughter good scolding and death stare.

"I'm sorry, mommy. I won't ever do it again. I love you." Scared Anya responded with her puppy feline-eyes and cute pout – she learned this trick from her mama whenever she tried to win her mommy's love back. (And yes, the smart and keen observant kid learned the word 'abuse' from Lisa whenever she gets a smack on her left shoulder for annoying Jennie.)

"These Manobans." Jennie can only say – she can't resist her girls when they do this. She loves them so much to be mad for too long.

"I'll wake mama up. Can you please walk with me to your room?" The gorgeous kid asked.

The two-look-alike mommy and daughter walked hand-in-hand to wake up the lazy mama. Anya in her unicorn pajamas holding Nini bear on her other hand. They quietly sneaked in to the room since they had an evil plan – to run and slam their bodies on the peacefully sleeping and snoring Lisa. They started to count in a whisper...

"Ready? One..."

"Two..."

"Threeee!!!!" They excitedly squealed, Jennie carried Anya and jumped on top of Lisa.

"What the..." Lisa was startled she unconsciously swung her arms in defense, she thought someone wanted to kill her in her sleep – she accidentally threw Anya beside her, and Jennie fell on the floor, sprawled like a starfish.