C30: Fall Harder For You (Part 1)

"Tell me. Are you in love with Jennie?"

Lisa doesn't know what to say. This day is one hell of an eventful day for her. 'I don't approve of same-sex relationship' Aunt Nancy just said a couple of minutes ago, the hot surgeon herself hasn't fully accepted the fact that she's gay, and she wants to officially end her ties with Sehun before she totally commits into a new relationship.

Lisa feels she's in a hard position right now — if she admits she's in love with Jennie now, she is expected to commit or worse, could face another rejection from the eldest Kim and end up losing the sexy cat-eyed girl for good.

"I dearly love Jennie as a friend, auntie." Coward Lisa lied. She completely denied her true feelings due to fear.

Aunt Nancy sensed the lie, fear, and confusion in the hot surgeon. She feels and sees Lisa does love Jennie more than a friend but – she hasn't figured out herself yet, that she has unfinished business to do, and that she will purse Jennie once she's completely certain and ready to commit for she doesn't want to hurt the sexy cat-eyed girl. That's the least thing she would ever do to her love.

"Well then, I want you to take good care of Jennie. I'm counting on you."

"I will. I promise, auntie."

Aunt Nancy and Lisa went back to the living room where the Kim siblings and Chahee are quietly sitting and resting, all exhausted from the noon time drama that had occurred.

"You can both stay here until you go back to New Zealand. But no sneaking into each other's room. Understood?" Aunt Nancy sternly looked at Jennie and Lisa. The two very attractive doctors looked embarrassed.

"She did it, auntie. I told her to go back to her room, but she refused to listen to me." Lisa saved herself from embarrassment.

"Wow! You're throwing me under the bus now? You're going to pay for this." Disappointed Jennie glared at the hot surgeon.

Everybody laughed at how cute the two are. They can see how the sexy cat-eyed girl has the upper hand in their 'friendship' -- far different from the submissive, passive, and unhappy Jennie they knew of when she was still with the douchebag.

-----------------

It's Friday 4AM... "Good morning, sunshine!" The hot surgeon greeted as she gently tapped on the sleeping sexy cat-eyed girl's left shoulder.

"Wake up! I have a surprise for you. We need to leave within 30 minutes." Lisa got Aunt Nancy's permission to enter the sexy cat-eyed girl's room the night before, provided that the door must remain opened.

"Where are we going?" The sleepy sexy cat-eyed girl groggily asked, her eyes still shut.

"I told you, it's a surprise. Move or I'll drag you out of the room. Choose." The hot surgeon bossily said.

"What did you say?" Now the sexy cat-eyed girl's eyes wide open, too early to get annoyed by the hot surgeon.

"Haha! Gotcha! Come on. You'll love it. I'm super excited." The hot surgeon said, flashing her sweet and charming smile with twinkling doe eyes. The sexy cat-eyed girl begrudgingly stood up and changed, she hates that she can't resist Lisa's spellbounding smile.

Lisa entered the address on the car's GPS and drove them to Temecula – to their first sunrise hot air balloon ride. She booked a private hot air balloon so they can enjoy their time together (unfortunately, with the pilot). It's expensive, but Lisa doesn't care as it's for her love.