C24: Obstacle #2.0: The Kim Family

"Ok

"Ok. I want to meet Lisa. I want to talk to her." Aunt Nancy said in an authoritative tone. The sexy cat-eyed knows what this tone means she has no choice but to follow and no reasoning nor complaining is allowed. Jennie is internally dying of nervousness right now because her family has a habit of interrogating people. Well, it's their protective side – they want to know everything about the person who the sexy cat-eyed girl is associated with, especially now that she's far away from home and what just happened to her under the douchebag's cruel hands

"I'll check if she's still awake. She said she is going to sleep." The sexy cat-eyed girl lowkey reasoned.

"She just said that 10 seconds ago. I don't think she's asleep yet. Go tell her I want to talk to her."

Jennie went back inside, the TV is still on, but the hot surgeon looked like she's in light sleep. Her heart is pounding hard since she didn't have time to tell the hot surgeon about her white lies, and hopes the hot surgeon's brain works smart this time. "Lisa... I'm sorry, but please wake up. My aunt Nancy and my sister want to talk to you." She said in a whisper while lightly tapping the hot surgeon's left shoulder, she feels bad for disturbing her sleep.

Jennie was secretly praying Lisa doesn't wake up, but unfortunately the hot surgeon opened her eyes and groggily said, "Ok. Wait, I need to fix my bangs first. I can't let them see my forehead." The sexy cat-eyed girl handed her phone after the hot surgeon quickly fixed her golden bangs, it's part of her strong charm and sex appeal. Jennie then sat beside Lisa because she wanted to see her family's reaction, and so she can save the hot surgeon if needed.

"Hi, Aunt Nancy! Hi, sister!" The charming and naturally friendly Lisa happily waved and greeted as if they are close longtime friends.

Jennie's heart skipped at the adorable sight. She's so proud of the hot surgeon. She knows her family will instantly love and adore her.

"Call me Colleen, Lisa." The sexy cat-eyed girl's sister said in a monotone voice. Jennie knew Colleen is testing the hot surgeon.

"Ok, Colleen. Nice to meet you! What time is it there in Korea now?"

"Nice to meet you, too. It's 7:15PM."

Jennie can see her aunt is thoroughly observing and studying Lisa from her phone screen. Looking for any signs of insincerity and feeling any negative vibes from the hot surgeon. But there's nothing. Because Lisa only emits positivity and genuineness.

"Lisa, what do you do for a living?" Aunt Nancy started her interrogation.

"I'm a doctor, auntie." Polite and humble Lisa said.

"Chief neurosurgeon at the #1 hospital here in Queenstown." Jennie proudly butted into the conversation.

"I see. What do your parents do?" Aunt Nancy said in unimpressed tone, but she is actually impressed.