C5: March 27th

Tuesday, 5:30PM at Nobu Japanese Restaurant

Tuesday, 5:30PM at Nobu Japanese Restaurant. Jennie suggested this moderately fancy restaurant to Lisa as she heard from her colleagues that it's the best in town, plus it's perfectly close to Chahee's hotel! Jennie's a "little" too early because of extreme excitement than she can ever admit. She keeps glancing at her watch and the door whenever someone comes in. "It's now 5:59pm, she better be on time or else I'll be pissed", hangry Jennie said to herself when, "Hi! How long have you been here?", a familiar sweet voice greeted her as she sits down on the chair in front of the cat-eyed girl. It's the gorgeous Lisa with her new short black hair in a sexy black pansuit that shapes her body very well, and fancy red Celine high heels. "I'm sorry, I got held back. An emergency neuro consult patient came in my office. You know the drill.", she apologized even though she arrived exactly at 6pm.

Jennie was stunned! She was speechless, "How can a girl be this perfect and fine? The short black hair certainly made her 110X more good looking", Jennie thought. "By the way, you look beautiful, Jennie! I like your dress. You look sexy in it.", Lisa genuinely complimented her. Jennie is wearing a baby pink V-neck pencil cut dress, slightly revealing her nice pair of assets; black accents on the sides of the dress emphasized her sexy curves more, a white open toes Chanel high heels, her brunette hair wavy and long, and most importantly no dark circles around her eyes nor eyebags! The sexy cat-eyed girl blushed and shyly thanked the hot surgeon. "Thank you! You're not bad yourself. Short black hair suits you very well.",Jennie praised back. Lisa genuinely smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."

"Don't worry, I got here a couple minutes before you came.", Jennie lied to save herself from embarrassment. "Thank God! I was worried you waited for me for a long time. But hey, at least neither of us is late." Lisa joked earning a chuckle from the sexy cat-eyed girl. "Anyway, shall we order food? I'm super hungry!". As soon as they finished ordering, they both fell in an awkward silence. Both girls feel like there's tension between them, but they can't pin-point what it is. However, in an outsider's eyes, such as Jisoo's (coincidentally and silently eating dinner with her friends at the very corner of the restaurant, table strategically hidden from Jennie's view) and other strangers observing them, the tension is obvious – it's their attraction to each other but they're both oblivious about it. Nonetheless, both girls tried to make each other comfortable by exchanging random stories, jokes, and whatnots while waiting got their food. 10 minutes later, they now look more comfortable, like old friends catching up. The only difference is they are friends with invisible magic heart sparkles that are only visible to the outside viewers.

"So, why New Zealand? Why not practice in the US or Thailand?", Jennie finally asked. The question got Lisa sitting up straight with tense shoulders. She swallowed as she studied Jennie's face. She was trying to sense if she can trust the sexy cat-eyed girl with such personal and sensitive information about her. Because Lisa, like Jennie, is an introvert who is very private and secretive. Someone who has lost trust in humanity, but at least, still believes in love unlike Jennie. A kind soul who is afraid to show vulnerability as she doesn't want to be seen by someone as weak and use her weaknesses against her, just like Jennie. After a minute, Lisa took a deep breath, relaxed her body before leaning forward, arms folded on the table, and flashed her charming smile before speaking, "How about we enjoy our meal first and then we go for a walk in the park and talk more?", she smoothly changed the topic as she sincerely wants to enjoy the night with the brunette and her volcano and dynamite sushi rolls. Jennie got the message; Lisa doesn't want to talk about it now or maybe never. She doesn't want to push it since she sensed something heavy from Lisa as soon as she blurted out the question, making her oddly worried about the beautiful surgeon, like she feels a mission to protect Lisa at all costs.

"Great idea! But hey, can I steal some of your sushi? You are off limits on mine though.", Jennie joked to lighten the mood and earned a cute laugh from the surgeon. "You can steal my sushi all you want, only if you're paying tonight!", Lisa teased. "Ok, I changed my mind.", Jennie gave her a playful disgusted eye roll. They both laughed and proceeded to enjoy their meal. "By the way, I ordered us slices of chocolate cakes!", Lisa told Jennie, "You know, you always tell me how you're eating cake today. What's the occasion?", the sexy cat-eyed girl innocently asked. "Because today is my birthday and I'm happy I'm celebrating it with you!!!", the gorgeous surgeon happily said with a beaming smile. "Oh!", Jennie suddenly remembered the surgeon had mentioned to her about pre-celebrating her birthday with her parents last weekend – the time she was busy feeling disappointed by the surgeon because she can't join her to church last Sunday that she failed to ask when is her actual birthday, now she feels guilty. "Happiest Birthday, Lisa!!! Please let me pay for tonight. My gift!", the sexy cat-eyed girl offered. "Oh, no. No. Please don't. You, being not grumpy today is enough gift. Because no bitter gourd for me, no last laugh for you sassy girl!", the funny surgeon joked, earning another chuckle and eye roll from the sexy cat-eyed girl.

In the hidden corner where the savage goddess Jisoo is sitting, she is enjoying the view! She's very happy to see her gorgeous roommate being genuinely happy! Far from the Jennie she had witnessed crying herself to sleep almost every night -- her cries full of palpable pain, anger, longing, despair, betrayal, and lost. Now, she loves seeing the new Jennie -- eyes sparkling, gummy smile is now often visible in her face, nose crunching when she laughs, she's blushing and glowing! She's glad her new friend is finally moving on from her past lovelife! The goddess Jisoo then shifted her attention to the short black haired girl, the girl who Jennie steals intense glances whenever she's not looking. Jisoo finds her very attractive and now she understands why her equally attractive roommate is crushing hard on this girl, but oblivious about it! She took a moment to observe how this hot girl acts around Jennie, how she makes her roommate laugh, how she sweetly looks and smiles at her roommate with heart eyes, how she blushes whenever her roommate smiles back! Jisoo finally concluded that Lisa is as equally oblivious as Jennie -- unaware how she's also crushing hard on the sexy cat-eyed girl. Now the savage goddess wonders how she can get these two end up together, because her gut strongly tells her they are meant for each other AND they are super cute together!

________

Lisa cleared her throat and broke the silence while both girls are walking in the park, "So, back to your previous questions..."