C10: The Feeling is Mutual

"Nice to finally meet you, Jennie! Lisa's right, you're very pretty!", Bobby said with all his serious cute gayness

"Nice to finally meet you, Jennie! Lisa's right, you're very pretty!", Bobby said with all his serious cute gayness. "She said what?", Jennie wanted to double check if she heard it right. "She said you're very pretty that you can straighten my gay ass up.", Bobby said emphasizing what the hot surgeon told him when they hangout one Friday night. "No, she did not. You're making up stuffs.", the pretty cat-eyed girl tried to hide her embarrassment because she doesn't know how to take compliments. "Except that it's true. Just say thank you, I won't judge you.", they both laughed.

Jennie felt giggly inside knowing that Lisa is proud of her by bragging about her to her friend, while the sexy cat-eyed girl is being secretive about the hot surgeon. The whole day road trip, Bobby and Jennie talked anything under the sun. Mostly, Bobby did all the talking and sharing, and one thing the sexy cat-eyed girl found out is that Lisa has been the cute gay's one and only great emotional support since his recent breakup with his boyfriend. She thought Lisa must be a great and amazing friend to have.

Bobby dropped Jennie at Nobu after Lisa texted him of the change of plan. As soon as Jennie stepped out off the car, her eyes quickly found the surgeon leaning on her car appearing ecstatic to see her. The sexy cat-eyed girl thought Lisa looked hotter in a uniform, light green scrubs, the color to identify surgeons in action. "Why are you wearing scrubs? Aren't you finished with work?" Jennie asked as she nears Lisa. "Nope! I need to go back after we eat. I still have some papers to review and sign, and chart one patient note and that's it.", Lisa stated before she gave Jennie a brief friendly hug.

"What time is your bedtime?" Lisa asked. "Usually between 9PM and 10PM. Why?" Jennie asked with a curious face. The hot surgeon looked at her watch and it showed 6PM. "Ok. I'll try my best to finish everything up fast so I can drive you home early. But, if you want to go home after our dinner, we can call Bobby or Jisoo to come pick you up." Lisa looked at the sexy cat-eyed girl to get a hint if she agrees with the plan.

"No. I'll wait for you, Lisa. Please take your time. I also need to do some charting anyway." Jennie smoothly answered. Because the truth is, the sexy cat-eyed girl has been dying to spend more time with her new friend, and it's the only time she can stare at Lisa's gorgeous face live, not a smiling photo she saved on her phone to erase her anxiety and stress from today's crazy work. She doesn't care if she will lack sleep, have dark circles around her eyes, and eye bags, as long as it is caused by the hot surgeon.

"Cool beans! Thank you for understanding, Jennie. Anyway, how was your day? How was hanging out with Bobby?" the hot surgeon genuinely wanted to know. "Work is meh and hanging out with Bobby was great! You got an awesome friend." Jennie honestly replied. "Yeah, he's the best! And I'm jealous he got to spend the whole day with you." Lisa pouted. Jennie didn't know how to respond to this. She doesn't know if Lisa is a natural sweet person or a natural flirt. So, she chose to ignore it, keeping her heart in regular beat and rhythm.