C22: Fall For Me (Part 2)

The corner of their lips touched...

Jennie felt all sorts of sensations – electricity running through her spine and nerves in her entire body, her heart rising and dropping like she's riding a roller coaster, millions of butterflies causing havoc in her stomach, and seeing fireworks in her mind as her eyes are closed while feeling the touch of Lisa's kissable corner lips on her hers. In reality, it was just a 5 second kiss but it felt like eternity for the sexy cat-eyed girl. Jennie can tell everyone that she only felt these kinds of weird and pleasant sensations with Lisa, but never with Kai. This corner lips kiss is beyond heaven for her. If this is what the sexy cat-eyed girl feels right now, what more if they really kissed?

So how did the hot surgeon feel and react?

Lisa obviously was taken aback. Jennie's corner lips got her sitting up straight like a plank board, eyes wide open like night owl, her throat dried, her whole body numb, and her heart stopped – she thinks it flatlined and the sexy cat-eyed girl can declare her time of death: 09:23PM, and cause of death: Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

The hot surgeon swallowed hard to wet her throat and tried to blink to get herself back to reality. "What in the world was that? Did she just try to kiss me?", the hot surgeon mentally asked herself, still in haze. Yes, she was once stunned and her soul left to another dimension when she saw a daring Jennie in her tulip dress when she previously returned her wallet at Kim's apartment, that for some reason she couldn't seem to get the sexy cat-eyed girl off her mind whenever she's not with her, and the inexplicable happiness and serenity she feels whenever she's with the her. However, these odd and over-the-top sensations are new to her – she can also tell everyone that she hadn't felt these kinds of weird and pleasant sensations when kissing Sehun, only now, with Jennie. Again, just a corner lips kiss.

Lisa's eyes followed Jennie's movements as she sat back to the bench. She was intently looking at the sexy cat-eyed girl with questioning eyes, but it seemed like Jennie is fine – that for her it was only an accident, it was meaningless, and it wasn't a big deal. Subsequently, the sexy cat-eyed girl is not yet ready to reveal her romantic feelings to the hot surgeon. Jennie told herself she will get Lisa to admit her feelings for her first, in this way, she knows she has successfully won Lisa without the risk of losing her nor embarrassing herself to death in case it turned out that the hot surgeon isn't into her.

"What?", the sexy cat-eyed girl asked, sticking to her innocent and award-winning acting. Lisa's cheeks turned bright red as she touched the corner of her right lips and said, "Uhmmm... Nothing! Moving on to second set?" the hot surgeon tried to smoothly save herself, embarrassed of her assuming thoughts.

Jennie didn't mind losing the last 2 sets. In fact, she loves losing because she gets to kiss the hot surgeon again. And if she can extend the game and lose another 100 sets without actually trying to win, she will. But it would be too obvious, wouldn't it? The sexy cat-eyed girl tried too hard to resist the hot surgeon's tempting kissable plump lips and focused on the areas she wanted to plant kisses.

The second one, Jennie kissed Lisa's closed eyes (to expresses her deep fondness and pure love), and the last kiss close to the hot surgeon's right earlobe (to express her strong attraction and sexual desire). What happened to the 'cheek kiss' bet rule? Jennie apparently decided to break her own bet rule, because why not? It's her only chance to kiss the love of her life! The sexy cat-eyed girl was really testing the hot surgeon, enjoying the nervous and stiff reactions she was getting – it seemed like she made the hot surgeon feel all sorts of feelings, perhaps even made her question her sexuality now. And at least, Lisa didn't stop Jennie from her shenanigans. That's a good sign, right?

That night, the sexy cat-eyed girl slept peacefully with a satisfied smile plastered on her face. It was the best night of her 33 years of existence. Consequently, it was a sleepless night for the hot surgeon. Lisa didn't know how and what to feel about the heart stopping and melting kisses she received from the sexy cat-eyed girl – it literally confused and terrified her, but at the same time she craves more of it. "Why do I feel this way?", the baffled hot surgeon mentally asked.  Will she realize it soon? What will she do about these feelings?