027. imaginary friend

Depuis le début

"Are you having a stroke? Do you smell toast?" Dean asks.

"Maybe you should stop waking up at 6:30 if it makes you hallucinate." Larissa says.

"They can't see me unless I want them to." Sully grins.

"Baby, what are you eating?" Larissa walks over to her daughter who's mouth is covered in melted marshmallows.

"Candy!" Athena grins.

"I see that." Larissa says, smiling a little.

"What is all of this crap? When did you start eating this stuff? Is that marshmallows on nachos?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, this wasn't me." Sam says.

"I'd hope not. You'd take my "fun parent" role away." Larissa says making Sam roll his eyes.

"It was me." Larissa and Dean turn to Sully. "And those are delicious." Larissa immediately grabs Athena, holding her, and she backs up a few steps.

"Wait a second. Can you see him?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." The other two nod.

"Dean, Lissy, this is... I think is... Sully. My friend from when I was a kid." Sam says.

"Which friend?" Larissa asks.

"You mean Mork from Ork here is your dumbass imaginary friend Sully?" Dean asks.

"You had an imaginary friend?" Larissa asks.

"What? You didn't?" Sam asks.

"No, I never had the attention span. I forgot about them after five minutes." Larissa says.

"Um, I'm not dumb or ass." Sully says.

"I'm gonna get my gun." Dean says, starting to leave.

"No, please." Sully begs and Dean turns around, holding his hand out defensively.

"Okay, karate kid." Larissa mumbles.

"Someone killed my friend." Sully says.

"You mean your imaginary imaginary friend?" Dean asks.

"First off, imaginary friend is more of a descriptive term. How you just said it? That was a little offensive, just to be honest. Secondly, we're Zanna. Me and... me and the victim, we're Zanna. We help kids. We're the good guys. Sam, tell them."

"Yeah, okay. Um... you know what, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole you being real thing." Sam says.

"Aww! Yeah, no, no, of course. No, that's okay, that's okay. This is all really unexpected." Sully says.

"Yeah, that's one word for it." Dean mumbles.

"Just-- I need your help. You're hunters, that's what you do, right? I mean, you help people too." Sully says.

"Yeah, yeah. People. You are not that." Dean says.

"Dean, come on." Sam says.

"Come on? Are you kiddi-- look, this-- mother-- you, me, her, library, right now. Come on!" Dean orders. Sam and Larissa walk out of the kitchen.

"Candy." Athena reaches toward it sadly, watching it disappear as her mom turns the corner.

"Yeah, we're getting you toast after this." Larissa says.

"Ah!" Dean stops Sully from following.

"Yeah, no, I'll just stay here. Coolio." Sully says and Dean follows the younger two into the library.

"You're not actually buying this crap, are you?" Dean asks.

"Dean, when I was nine years old, you know what I wanted more than anything? Marshmallow nachos." Sam says.