Chapter 74 : Chanbaek Nights 2 ( M )

I'm back, sweeties!. . .thank you all for patiently waiting!. . .hope you like it!!. . .this chapter is dedicated to @chanbaekfan1485! 😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The couple had their dinner with a little chitchat and laughter. Once they're finished eating their dinner, Baekhyun was about to clean the dishes but Chanyeol stops him and tell his little husband to let the maid clean the dishes.

"What do you think you're doing Park Baekhyun?" Chanyeol hold his little husbands right arm as he stood up to stop him when he saw what he was about to do.

"I'm going to clean up and do the dishes My Yeollie. " Baekhyun answer his husband's question innocently.

"Let the maids do it. I'm paying them to do the chores and besides, it's rare chance for us to have the night like this for ourselves. Why don't we make the most of it, hmmm?" Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyuns ears seductively as he wrap his hands on his husbands little waist. Baekhyun blush and face his husband as he circle his arms around his neck. Baekhyun tiptoes and whisper to Chanyeols ears sexily.

"Since it's just the two of us tonight, and it's a rare chance for a night like this. Why don't you take me to bed and show me how much you love me My Yeollie!" Baekhyun whisper to Chanyeols ears sexily as he tiptoes. Chanyeol lose it after hearing his little husbands words and kiss him on the lips hungrily. He picks up Baekhyuns thighs and wrap it around his waist.

Chanyeol starts to walk upstairs to the Masters bedroom without breaking the kiss. As they reach the Masters bedroom, Chanyeol lays Beakhyun on the bed with love and care and close the door. He goes back to the bed and hover over his little husband and kiss him on the forehead, eyes, his husbands button nose, cheeks and Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyuns ear before he kiss his lips .

"I will show you tonight how much I love you baby! " Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyuns lips hungrily. He will worship his husband and his husband's little body like he deserves. Chanyeol and Baekhyun still make love like it was their first. They always feels like it was their first even if they do make love almost every night but it's rare for them to have a night like this, a night for themselves alone without worrying about their little angels waking up at night to disturb their time. If there's one thing that Baekhyun is thankful for Chanyeol is for making their room soundproof so that they can be as loud as they can.

Chanyeol lift his husbands sweater and pinch his left nipple that make Baekhyun gasp and Chabyeol enter his tongue on Baekhyuns sweets cavern. They fight for dominance and Chanyeol won. He smile into the kiss and and savour his husbands sweet cavern. Once he gets enough of tasting that sweets cavern of his husband, he kiss his chin, down to his neck. He kiss, lick, and suck his husbands milky skin making sure to mark him and leave hickeys to show the whole world that Park Baekhyun only belongs to Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol suck his husbands sweet spot that make Baekhyun gasp.

"hnnnnng!. . . My Yeollie!. . ." Baekhyun says as Chanyeol keeps on sucking his sweet spot. Chanyeol lifts his head to look at his husbands neck and satisfied with his art work.He slowly takes off Baekhyuns sweater and his own clothing so that they can be skin to skin, where flesh meets flesh. Chanyeols leans over and starts to kiss Baekhyuns right nipple while his left hand is playing with his nipple. He sucks and paly with each nipple like a hungry baby yearning for mothers milk. He taste the sweet milk that us coming out of his husbands nipple. His kisses trailed down to his husbands little bump and kiss it before taking off Baekhyuns pants and boxers and throw it somewhere. He spread his husbands legs and kneel in between his legs. Baekhyuns dick sprung free from his boxers. Chanyeol look at his husbands erection and starts to play with it. He place his right hand on his husbands dick and pump it up and down. When precum starts to come out from the slit, He swallow his husbands dick and bob his up and down. His right hand is making it's way to his husbands ass and grope it. It drives Baekhyun crazy and starts to curse.