Chapter 18 : Meeting with the Mafia

It was a fine Friday morning and Baekhyun woke up with a smile with his face. He's happy because he has a day off from school because SNU has a holiday that day so they don't have to attend classes. Another reason is he's already done with all his paper works and just wait for his internship confirmation from Seoul Medical Hospital to compelete the necessary hours for training before he graduate. He decided to work during the weekends rather than satying at home.

He get up fix his bed and cook breakfast. He had fresh milk, rice, sunny side up egg and left over chicken from last night. After cleaning he washed his plates and take a bath. He decided to wear a blue ripped jeans, white t - shirt and sky blue sweater he has Nike off white on his feet. He send Chanyeol a message telling him that he'll be off go work and tell him to take care and don't skip meals. After sending the message he put the phone on his pocket then grab his wallet and keys and close the door to go to the cafe.

When he arrives at the cafe he greets his boss and new co - workers with smile. Xiumin and Luhan both took a day off from work. They told him that they have to clean their apartment and do laundry because it's been a long time since both of them took the safe off and clean their place thoroughly. Both he and Luhan hyung knows that Xiumin hyung is a clean freak. He also wouldn't be able to meet Kyungsoo, Tao and Suho for they've to spend the weekend with their family and he understand that. He put on his apron and put on his notepad on the aprons pocket and starts to open the cafe by flipping the sign.

KJI INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, SEOUL

The VIP room of Sakura Restaurant is close for a very important meeting that will be held on that morning. As 11 people enter the restaurant the waiters immediately serves their food putting each and every special cuisine on the table. After serving the food the waiters bow to the hotel owner and his guest and closed the VIP rooms door.

Today will be the day that Chanyeol will be meeting his beloved Donna's friends. Lay told him that Baekhyuns friends waned to have a meeting with him. he keeps on wondering why they wanted to talk to him. He told Lay to meet him on Friday and Lay relay the message to his fiancé and told the other about the meeting. Chanyeol was also told not tell Baekhyun about the meeting. He received the message that the younger sent him and haven't reply to it yet.

They've took their seat on the tables. Chanyeol sat on the the chair as if he's the head of the family. On his right was his friends and on his left is Baelhyuns friends who from some reason decided to seat opposite their boyfriends than beside them.They are eating in silence until Kyungsoo spoke.

" Thank you for giving us some time to meet you despite your busy schedule Mr. Park." D.O said as he spoke.

" No need to thank me. You're Baekhyuns friend so thanking me is not necessary, though I'm curious as to why you all wanted to meet me without telling Baekhyun and you can call me Chanyeol" Chanyeol reply as he look D.O in the eyes.

" You Chanyeol, the reason why we want to talk to you is Baekhyun. He told us that you're now his boyfriend and he's happy to have you in his life. You're his very first boyfriend and Baekhyun has never been in a relationship. We don't have anything against you being with Baekhyun however we want you to assure us something. Call us overprotective friend and I don't give a shit about it. Baekhyin is like a younger to all us and we want to protect him this harsh world " D.O said to Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun is too innocent for this world. He has gone through a lot of pain despite being young and we don't want him to go through all of that again. We want to see him happy and smile that's why we let him be with you despite you being a Mafia. " Xiumin says to Chanyeol.

"Are you telling me that I'm just playing with Baekhyun because he is innocent? That I'm not serious with him?" Chanyeol ask Baekhyuns friends as he raised his brow.

"We didn't say perse that you're going to hurt Baekhyun or playing with him, however you can't take away our doubt about your true intentions with our Baekkie. He's so precious to us and seeing him cry for hurt pains us more " Says Luhan

" That's why we want you to tell us your true intentions as to why you choose Baekhyun among all the people who are chasing after you." Says Tao.

" And most of all how serious you are to Baekhyun and that how far are you willing you go to protect him. We all know that you being the Mafia king has so many enemies. And our Baekkie being in a relationship with you put his life at risk once they knew your relationship with him" Suho said with seriousness on his voice.

Chanyeol listen to Baekhyuns friends attentively and he understand where they are coming from. Baekhyun is like a younger brother to them and they're like a family to his beloved Donna. They wanted to make sure that he'll never hurt or make Baekhyun cry. Hurting and making Baekhyun cry will never be his intention.

" I understand where you're all coming from and I appreciate you setting this meeting to clear things out. First of all, I'm serious with Baekhyun and I'm not playing with him. Second, I know that Baekhyun is the one that I'm looking for that I want to spend my life with so rest assured that I won't and will never cheat on him. Third, I promise to give him the family that he has and to make him happy. Fourth, I might be the Mafia King but I'll do anything in my power to protect him and Lastly, I love him and I want only him. " Chanyeol says to them with a serious face.

"You don't understand how special Baekhyun is Chanyeol! " D.O said.

"No offense meant, but how can an orphan like Baekhyun be special?" Kris ask.

" Shut up Kris! No ass for you for a week! " Tao sassily said to his boyfriend to shut him up who look at him with a drop jaw.

Sehun and Kai laugh at Kris after hearing what Tao says but their happiness was short lived because of their boyfriends words.

" Same goes to you Sehun! Are laughing at Baekhyun being an orphan?" Luhan angrily said to his boyfriend

" No! That's not the reason I'm laughing Hyunnie. I laugh at- " Sehun was cut off by Luhans word.

"Shut up Sehun!" Luhan yell at his boyfriend.

" You can't touch me for a month Jongin!" D.O said to Kai whose eyes became teary hearing what D.O said.

" But Kyungie a month is too long!" Kai plead to his boyfriend with a teary eyes. D.O just choose to ignore him.

" I'm just curious why do you said that Baekhyun is special?" Chen ask seriously.

" Baekhyun is special because he is a carrier. He is a special case. Only a few like him was born with it. He told us about this. That's also one of the reason why we're over protected of him. " D.O told them.

Chanyeol and his friends was shocked hearing this. They've heard about it and never thought that they'll met one. Chanyeol on the other hand was over the moon hearing that his beloved Donna can bear a child.He is thinking of their future together with their kids. He love Baekhyun more knowing this.

" I promise to protect Baekhyun and our future kids with my life. I'll never let anyone hurt him. I promise to be faithful and love only him. I'll never make him cry. As the Mafia king you have my word. " Chanyeols said with a serious face as he speaks his promises to Baekhyuns friends.

"I'l trust you and hold onto your words Chanyeol. I swear to god that if you dare make Baekhyun cry or you hurt him in any way, you better sleep with one of your eyes open because I'll kill you with my knives by stabbing you! Do I make myself clear?" Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol.

" And I'll shove my wushu stick up to your ass if you hurt our Baekhyun!" Says Tao.

Chanyeol and his friends shivers hearing those words and they all nod as a response. Baekhyuns friends feels relieves hearing Chanyeols words that he'll protect Baekhyun and they trust him. And the meeting ended.

*hello sweeties! . . .how are you all doing?!. . .thank you for liking this book! Tell me if you like this long chapter. . . i appreciate it alot!. . .stay safe and god bless! 😘