Chapter 40 : Welcome Home Angels

Baekhyun woke up with a smile on his face.He try to move but he was wrapped tightly on a hug. He is welcome by a  minty woods scent that fills his nostrils and a hard chest facing his vision. He looks up to see the handsome sleeping face of his beloved mafia king. He lift his hand to caress his sleeping face but startled when  a warm lips touch his lips.

" Done staring baby?" Chanyeol ask his Donna as he open his eyes and tease him.

" How long have you been awake?" Baekhyun ask while blushing.

" The same time you woke up baby!" Chanyeol said while pecking his Donnas lips again.

" Stop that Yeollie! Do you know what day is today?" Baekhyin excitedly ask Chanyeol.

" Of course baby! How can I forget this day? Let's get off to bed now so that we can wash up and eat breakfast." Chanyeol carries his beloved Donna to the bathroom and brush their teeth and wash up. After that they went to the kitchen to have their breakfast.

Today is not just an ordinary day for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Today is the day that they can finally take their angels home. It's already been two months since Baekhyun had an early labor and gave birth to their premature angels. He's been counting each day that past and finally the day that he's been waiting for has finally come.

Baekhyun has finally recovered and his wounds are fully healed. He told Chen that he'll start working at SMH when the twins are one year old since they both still need him and Chen agrees. Chanyeol on the other hand is back working both on the office and the mafia world. As much as he wanted to be with his beloved Donna and his angels to watch over them 24/7, he had no choice but go back to work because work has been piling up lately.

After taking a bath and dressing up. Baekhyin check if they have everything. He check if the twins baby bags and car seats are ready. Once he knew that they are all set he call his beloved Mafia king.

"Hurry up Yeollie! Chanhyun and Baekyeol are waiting for us! " Baekhyun excitedly call his Yoda.

" I'm here baby! Sorry I just had to take that important phone call."Chanyeol apologize to his baby as he kiss his mochi cheeks.

" Let's go my Yeollie! I can't wait to see them." Baekhyun says as he pulled Chanyeols arms and drags him to  the car like a kid. Chanyeol chuckles and  open the door for his Donna. He went to the passenger side and close the door. He leans in to put his Donna's seat belt and his seat belt. Chanyeol drive to them to the hospital.

Baekhyun wasn't aware that Chanyeol makes the last minute call to Sehun to tell him that they are on the way to the hospital to puck up their twins and they can proceed to the pwnthouse to do the decorations and other stuff. Since his Donna wasn't able to have a baby shower. He plan to do it today together with the twins surprise welcome home party. He had plan this all along together with their friends.

As soon as they arrive at the hospital Baekhyun can't contain his happiness. He will be going home with his angels now.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun walks hand in hand ilas they enter the hospital. He saw Chen talking to a doctor and he excitedly call and wave at him.

"Chen hyung!" Baekhyun says excitedly as he smiles at Chen.

"Hello  there Baekkie!" Chen said as he smile at the younger and dismiss the doctor.

"How are you doing today Baekkie! " Chen ask the younger.

" I'm fine hyung! I can't wait to take my angels home." Baekhyun said happiness evident on his voice.

"I'm also here you know!" Chanyeol says.

"Good morning to you too my giant best friend! Let's go to the nursery my nephews are excited to see both of you!" Says Chen as he lead the couple go the nursery. The twins have completed the needed two months cycle to complete the 9 months. They also gain weight as Chanhyun is much more bigger baby than Baekyeol.