Chapter 19 : Unexpected Customer

As soon as the meeting ended, Chanyeol called Baekhyun because he knows that his beloved Donna might be worried because he didn't sent him  a reply.

Chanyeol

"Hello there Baby! Sorry of I wasn't able to reply to you. I was busy with the meeting with my clients and I can't afford to lose them. I'll make it up to you." Chanyeol said as soon as he heard Baekhyun said "hello"

Baekhyun

" Hi, Yeollie! Don't worry about it! I understand that there are things that you need to attend to with your business and no need to make it up to me."

"No, baby! I promise to make it up to you! You don't know how much I miss and love you baby " Chanyeol says.

" It's really fine Yeollie!. . .no need for making up to me.Don't skip meals There are customers coming in. I have to go now! I miss you and love you too!"  Baekhyun says and he ended the call.

" Welcome to M & D cafe! table for how many person?" Baekhyun greets the customer with a smile as the bell on the door rings.

"Hello Baekhyun hyung!"  Taehyung greets his hyung and hug him.

" TaeTae! It's nice of you to visit me at my work place. " Baekhyun told the younger as he returns his hugs.

"Nope! I didn't came here to visit you

"Nope! I didn't came here to visit you. I came here to visit my boyfriend. He told me that he is working here." Taehyung sheepishly reply with a grin.

" You ungrateful brat I was happy to see you came here and you'll said things like that to me Kim Taehyung!" Baekhyun says with a pout to Taehyung as he smack him on his head.

"I'm kidding hyung! I was actually came here to visit you and check out my boyfriend Kookie!" Taehyung ask shyly.

" Kookie?" Baekhyun ask