Chapter 17 : Donnas Surprise Visit

Baekhyun was busy reading his book on Anatomy for their last class when they've announce that they will have an early dismissal for their professor is sick.He and his friends left their classroom and walks on the hallway to their lockers when he ask them if they want to hang out.

"Hey, guys! would you like to go to the mall or something just to chill before my shift at the cafe starts?" Baekhyun ask his friends.

" Sorry Baekhyun I've to meet with my mom to accompany her to go shopping." Suho said apologetically to the younger.

" As much as  i want to hang out with you i can't because i still have to finish my papers for the upcoming internship for the deadline is coming near. " Tao said

"Sorry My Baekkie Boo, I have already set an appointment with the opthalmologist regarding my eye check up. " Kyungsoo told his best friend.

"No worries! I understand that you guys have prior appointments that you can't cancel. Maybe I'll just go to the park to kill time before my shift." Baekhyun told his friends as he smiles .

"Are you sure that you're gonna be okay? I can cancel.my appointment so that I can accompany you." Kyungsoo says worries evident on his voice.

" You don't have to do that Kyungsoo yah! I promise I'll be fine and if something happens I'll call you, okay?" Baekhyun assure his best friend.

They walk out of the University and went on their separate ways. Baekhyun walks on the nearby park which is a few blocks away on the cafe and sat on the bench under the cherry blossom tree. He decided to send Chanyeol a message.

Baekhyun :

Hi, Yeollie! How are you doing? We have an early dismissal because our professor is sick and I'm here at the park to kill some time before my shift at the cafe.😊

Chanyeol

Hi, there baby! As always I'm busy at work but now that you sent me a message I feel that my energy has been charge! I miss you so.much baby! 😘

Baekhyun

" So cheesy! I miss you too my yeollie. don't skip meals and do your work properly. See you soon my Yeollie! 😘

Chanyeol

I won't skip meal. Be careful there on the park and on your way to the cafe, okay? I love baby and see you soon! 😘😘😘😘