Chapter 24 : Meeting the Parks

As Chanyeol keeps on driving his left hand is holding the hands of his beloved Donna while his other hand is holding on the steering wheel annd just let ho of he needs to change gears. Baekhyun on the other side was looking at the window while humming a song. He's not familiar with the view outside so he ask Chanyeol.

"Yeollie, where are we going to have dinner? " Baekhyun curiously ask the older.

"It's a surprise baby!" Chanyeol answers the brunet with a wink and focus on the road again.

He and his beloved Donna is going to have dinner with his family. He didn't tell the younger because he might be nervous or back out. He keeps on driving as he recalls the surprise visit of his parents on his office earlier.

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol was busy replying to an email when the door to his office suddenly opens and his father and mother enter his office.He was surprise to see them.

"Dad! Mom!. . .it's a surprise to see you both here and visit me!" Chanyeol said as he stand up and hug his parents and lead them to the couch on his office. He calls his secretary and told her to bring in some tea and snacks.

"You don't pay us a visit and have dinner with us this past few days that's why we decided to come here" Park Haemi told his son.

"I'm sorry mom, work has been hectic and stressful that's why I don't come often to visit." Chanyeol told his mom with an apologetic smile.

" Is it really work or are you busy with your new boyfriend that's why you forgot about us son?" Park Jaehwan ask his son.

"How did you know that I have a new boyfriend?" Chanyeols eyes grew wider than it already is as he ask his parents.