Chapter 69 : DNA Result

this chapter is dedicated to one of my readers @ MashfiAfroj!. . .thanks for the wonderful message sweetie!. . .thank you for loving and supporting my books! 😘😘😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The next morning Baekhyun wake up earlier than usual . He was welcome with a bare chest in front of him when he flutter his eyes opens and the smell of earl grey woodscent that welcome his nostrils that he always love. Two strong arms are encasing him tightly in a aweet and protective hug . He look up and see his sleeping husbands handsome face. He slowly gets up and try to free himself from the hug and carefully remove his husband's arms to not to wake him up. He kiss his forehead and goes to the bathroom to do his morning routine. Once he is done he changes himself into comfortable clothes and kiss his husbands cheeks and cover him with a duvet before stepping out of the masters bedroom. He went to the nursery to check on his angels and he see his little angels are both awake on their cribs. He went the cribs to greet them before he pick them out.

"Good Morning my little angels! Did you sleep well?" Baekhyun says as he went to the cribs of his little angels and kiss their foreheads.

"Mama!" The twins called their mother as they both giggle. Baekhyun pick up Chanhyun first and feed him thru his right bud once he is done he help him burp and put him back down on his crib. He pick up Baekyeol after and feed him tbru his left bud and when he is full he help him burp and put him back on his own crib. He went to the twins dresser and pick up their clothes. After picking up their clothes and placing it on the bed he went to the bathroom and filled the bath tub with water. He mixed the cold and hot water and check the temperature with his elbow. When he check that the temperature is just right he filled it with the twins favorite strawberry scented bubble bath and with their favorite duck toys.He went back to the nursery to pick up his little angels. When they are inside the bathroom he undress his little angels ang put them in the bath tub. He bathe his little angels and let them pkay with the bubbles. He help and rinse them squeaky clean and went back to the nursery. He put on their nappies and dress them with the new DIOR for kids outfit that Sehun bought for them.

"Awww! Look at you! Aren't you the most adorable and handsome little man in those outfits? You both got the good genes from mommy and my intelligence of course!" Baekhyun says to his little angels who smiles and giggles at their lovely mother. Baekhyun took photos of his little angels. Once he is satisfied with the pictures he take, he carry each baby on each arms and go down the kitchen. He place the twins on their playpen that Sehun gifted them on the living room opens the internet t.v and  play the little angels favorite kiddie show to keep both twins busy. He went to the kitchen, turn on the baby monitor to keep eye on his little angels while he is cooking in the kitchen. Baekhyun opens the fridge, scan what is inside and get every ingredients that he needs and put it on the kitchen counter. He first cut cut and wash the chicken with salt then he marinate it with salt, pepper, and lemon and let it sit for 15 minutes. He wash rice and put it in a rice cooker and then he put frying pan on the stove to starts frying. He fry bacon, hotdogs, egg, and ham. Once he is done frying, he beat egg on one bowl and put bread crumbs on one tray, then he get the chicken pick one piece, dip it in egg then on the bread crumbs then he dip it back once again on the egg and back on the bread crumbs, he continue and repeat this process until all the chicken parts is fully coated on bread crumbs. He put the chicken on air fryer and set it. He pick up the pots put water in it and starts to cook egg drop soup with crab sticks and mushrooms. He was almost done with plating when D.O enters the kitchen and shocked to see Baekhyun on the kitchen.