Chapter 39 : Beyond Grateful

Chanyeol take his Donna back to his suite to rest after feeding their angels. Baekhyun kisses the tiny little hands of their cute little angels before bidding them a temporary farewell and promise to see them again after two hours to feed them again.A smile was painted on the lovely couples faces as they travel back to the suites passing the hospital hallways. People who pass them by can't help but smile and admire the perfect couple.

As Chanyeol open the suite of his Donnas hospital room, they're both surprised to see their friends and family inside the room. Chanyeol wheeled Baekhyuns wheel chair inside near his bed. He lift and carry his beloved Donna with care and put him on his bed. Haemi help his son by putting on pillows behind Baekhyun as support as he sit down. Chanyeol sat beside his beloved Donna and put his left arm on his shoulder and make his Donna lean on him while his right hand is holding and caressing his left hand.Kyungsoo broke the silence.

"My Baekkie, I no we all want to apologize for lying to you. We regret that we haven't told you the truth from the very start. We should have been honest to you, I hope that you understand that we do that to protect you. We didn't mean to hurt you. Hurting you is the last thing that we wanted. " Kyungsoo said crying as Kai hug him.

" I know what we have done might not be easily forgiven but we understand. And we're all willing to wait and do everything to earn your forgiveness back." Suho said crying.

" Yes! You've all hurt me by keeping the truth away from me, however I can't hate you nor even stay mad at all of you for a long time because you're my friends, no erase that you're all my only family. I understand that you all wanted to keep me shelter and protected from this harsh world but however, you should have trusted me a little. I'm beyond grateful to have you all in my life.I've already forgiven you even before you apologize because I love you all!" Baekhyun said as he sob on his Yeollies shoulder who kiss his head and utter sweet words to comfort him.

" Thank you Baekkie boo!" Luhan said as he hug a crying Xumin who smiles at him.Tao is sobbing in Kris arms.

"Now, enough with the drama! Here Baekkie eat this food so that you can regain your strength!" Haemu said as she wipes her tears and start to put the food container on the table and feed Baekhyun.

"Thanks Mom! I love you! " Baekhyun said to Haemi.

" I love you too Baekkie! " Haemi said to the younger as he feeds him.

"So, who does my nephews look like?" Kris ask Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

" Chanhyun my first born looks handsome like his dad and Baekyeol my youngest looks pretty likes his mom! " Chanyeol said proudly.

" They both have Chanyeols Yoda ears! They're at the incubator in the nursery." Baekhyun added.

" You've included my nephews in your fairy tale too huh, you dumbo!" Sehun said.

"Hey, what's wrong with my ears? My baby find it cute. You like my ears right, baby?" Chanyeol ask his Donna.

" Of course my Yeollie! I love your Yoda ears!" Baekhyun said as he touch Chanyeols ears.

"Yeollie, where's Ten and Taeyong?" Baekhyun ask after he's done eating.

"Your friends from Buncheon are with Lay hyung. I've talked to them and thank them for helping you and my angels. I've also told them to moved here in Seoul. I'm giving them an apartment unit a few floors down from ours to live in and a place in ELYXION mall to build their bakery as a way of paying them back. Lay hyung is helping them with everything. " Chanyeol says to his Donna.

"Thank you Yeollie! You're the best!" Baekhyun said to his Chanyeol as he hug him. The for suddenly open and Chen enter the room.

"Woah! I see that almost everyones here except Lay hyung! Anyway, I came here to tell you that you're free to go home the day after tomorrow and I've arrange everything. You can come in anytime to feed my nephews or bring them your milk in a feeding bottle. And here, This is for you Baekkie! Congratulations and Welcome to SMH! Chen smiles as he handed the younger an envelope.

Baekhyun accepted the envelope and open it. He was shocked to see what's inside the envelope. He take it out and he was shocked. It contains his Diploma, Transcripts of Records, Medical Certificate as an SMH Doctor and a medal. He looks at Chanyeol then back at Chen and ask them a question.

"How come I have this? I wasn't able to graduate? Did you use your connection for this?"Baekhyun ask the two.

"No! Chanyeol and I didn't use our connection for this. You were able to complete your internship hours and
your requirements for graduation has already been done and completed before you left. The medals were given by SNU as being the schools Valedictorian based on your academic record since freshman year. You being an SMH Medical Doctor at the Cancer Pediatric Ward is my graduation gift to you because I know how you love to help others and I'll help you fulfill your dreams Baekkie! We may have the power and the connection but you achieved your dreams with your abilities and I am just a tool yo make it came true! Congratulations and Welcome to SMH Byun Baekhyun! " Chen said as he smiles and hug the younger.

Baekhyuns tears flows like a river as he hug Chen. He can't believe that he was able to fulfill his dream to be a Doctor. He might not be able to march on stage but what matters is he was still able to be a Doctor. He was beyond grateful of all the blessing that are coming his way. He has a perfect family, a perfect and loving fiancé and two little angels.

" Hey, that's enough hugging Chennie Chen Chen! You keep on hugging my baby today! " Chanyeol said with furrow brows as he separate the two.Everyone in the room laugh at Chanyeols possessiveness.

" Yeollie, I want you to be the one to put my medal on me! I might not be able to walk on stage to do this or do my valedictorian speech but I wanted you to put this medal on me!" Baekhyun said to his Yeollie with teary eyes.

Chanyeol get the medal from his beloved Donnas hand and put in his neck.He kiss him on the forehead and said.

"Congratulations baby! I'm proud of You! Iove you! Chanyeol said as he kiss his Donna's forehead and hug him.

" I love you too my Yeollie! " Baekhyun said as he hug his Yeollie!

Everyone in the room take a photo of that moment and has tears in their eyes. They're all happy witness this precious moment.

hello sweeties!. . .how are you all doing?. . .hope you're all fine. . . I'm a little better now but still on meds. . .here's a little gift. . .I'll try to post multiple update today!. . . thank you so much for supporting and loving my book!. . .stay safe and god bless!