Chapter 12 : The Mafias Confession

As Chanyeol keeps on driving to their destination he can't help but steal glances on the beautiful brunet seating beside him who was focus on the view at the window. They've arrive on their destination in less than an hour.

As soon as they arrive on Chanyeols private beach resort near Seoul he park his Lamborghini on his designated parking space and immediately step out of his car to open the door for Baekhyun.

After opening the door for the brunet he offer his hand for Baekhyun to take. Baekhyun shyly hold on Chanyeols hand and lead him to their destination.

Baekhyuns cheeks is dusted in red while they keep on walking and Chanyeols bigger hands is still holding his femine hands tightly.

The resort staffs immediately line up and greets them with a bow when they saw them walking.

"Good evening Mr. Park! Everything has been prepare and set according to your instructions." Lucas the Resort Manager said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nod and thank the resort manager as they proceed to their destination. As they keep on walking Baekhyun can't help but admire the beautiful lanterns that has been hanging on the way to their destination.

When they finally reached their destination, Baekhyun can't help but grasp at the beautiful view that has been set in front of him. Red rose petals has been scattered along the way leading them to a table sret for two surrounded by a heart shape candle.

 Red rose petals has been scattered along the way leading them to a table sret for two surrounded by a heart shape candle

( it looks something like this)

"How did you do all of this in such a short time?" Baekhyun ask the older while they keep on walking to their table.

"Let's just say that I use some help" Chanyeol said with a wink while pulling the chair for Baekhyun to seat as they reach their table.

"Are you perhaps the owner of this resort Chanyeol?" Baekhyun ask another question as Chanyeol took his seat.

"Not to brag but Yes. I own this resort. This is one of the few properties that I owned!" Chanyeol reply to the younger.

Baekhyun can't help but drop his jaw and looks at Chanyeol like he grows two heads. He can't to think how rich the guy in front of him is. He is rich and successful despite being only 24.

The waiters serves their food once both of them took their seat. The food was all to delicious for Baekhyuns liking . He can't believe that he's having a romantic dinner under the stars in the beach with the most handsome man he has met that in his life. They keep on eating in silence until Chanyeol decided to break it.

"How was the food? Do you like it? Tell me if there's anything else that you like and I'll tell the chef to cook it for you." Chanyeol told the brunet.

"Everything is perfect Chanyeol. Every dish that has been served is delicious. This is the first time having a dinner by the beach. I've never been into a date or even in a relationship." Baekhyun shyly reply to Chanyeol.

" So I am your first date? " Chanyeol ask the younger with a smile. He is so happy knowing that he's Baekhyuns first date.

Baekhyun shyly nod as a response to Chanyeols question and keeps on focusing on the food.They continue eating while having a little chit chat.

After dinner Chanyeol ask Baekhyun to take a walk on the shore while they continue talking. Chanyeol held Baekhyuns hand while they are walking.

Chanyeol learns about the younger. Like how Baekhyun likes to sing and play the piano.He told him that he had piano lesson since he was 8 years old and just stop taking lessons when his Aunt died. Chanyeol also learns that Baekhyun likes Strawberry and wants to have a corgi dog. How Baekhyun hates cucumber the most. He told him that he can't stand the smell of cucumber or anything that is cucumber scented like soaps, body wash and lotion. And that Baekhyun is an Hapkido expert despite being small but never use it. Chanyeol listens attentively with a smile while stealing glances at Baekhyun. He loves to see how Baekhyuns eyes turns into crescent when he keeps on talking and smile. Baekhyun answers every questions that Chanyeol ask him and Chanyeol learns what he need to know about the younger.

Baekhyun on the other hand was blushing because he feels special the way Chanyeol treat him and the way Chanyeol held his hands. He had also now a lot of things about Chanyeol. He learns that Chanyeol can play multiple instruments like guitar, piano and drums. Chanyeol even told him that he also sings and raps. He also learns that both of them like Iced Americano. How Chanyeol prefers to travel using his motorcycle rather than cars. And that Chanyeol likes pet and his dream is to be a Musician but need up being a businessman and not regret a single thing about it. Baekhyun listen to it all while looking at the stars.

Chanyeol stop walking and face Baekhyun while still holding his hands. Baekhyun stop and look up at the beautiful night sky with stars scattered like diamonds.

"Aren't they beautiful Chanyeol?" Baekhyun ask the older while looking up with sparkle in his eyes.

"Yes they are beautiful but they are nothing compare to your beauty." Chanyeol replies to younger while he is staring at the ethereal beauty in front of him.

Baekhyun immediately looks up to Chanyeol hearing his answer to his question. He can't help but blush when Chanyeol said he is beautiful.

" Baekhyun, I know that we've only known each other for a few weeks but I want you to know that ever since I laid my eyes on you when you greet us at the cafe I can't thinking of you. My heart beats crazy thinking and looking at you. It made me realize that I like you.No, erase that I love you and as the day goes by I can't help but fall for you harder. You might think that this is fast because we just have our first date and we haven't know each other but we have a life time ahead of us to get to know each other. I'm sure to myself that you're the one I love. " Chanyeol told Baekhyun while staring at his eyes and holding his hands tightly.

"Byun Baekhyun, would you grant me the honor of being your first boyfiend?"

hello sweeties how do you like this story so far?. . .are you enjoying it?. . .😊😊😊😊