Chapter 68 : DNA Test and Family

Hello sweeties!. . .Sorry for the long delay!. . .Here's an update to all of you!. . .Stay safe and I love you all! 😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"My Yeollie, What happen?" Baekhyun ask his husband as he opens his eyes.
Chanyeol immediately run beside his husband and help him sit up and put a pillow between his back and the bed headboard to support him and give his lovely wife a glass of water to drink.

"Don't move to much, baby! You fainted after you throw up. You scared the hell out of me baby! And Thank You baby!" Chanyeol says as he kissed his husband on the lips and hug him.

"I fainted? Am I sick? Am I going to die? What will happen to you and my baby if I die? And why do you seems  so happy about it, Yeollie? Are you happy that I'm sick?" Baekhyun blabbers as river of tears flows down from his eyes to his mochi cheeks. Chanyeol hugs his wife once again to calm him down.

"Hush, Sweet heart! You are not sick or dying. Those are not the reason why you fainted. And I'm happy because for the second time around you have given me the chance to be a father again. You're pregnant with our child my love! You're carrying another fruit of our love. Thank You so much for making me a father once again! I love you!" Chanyeol says as he kiss his  wife's forehead and hug him. Baekhyun cries even more hearing what his husband told him.He looks at Chen and Chen smiles and nod at him to confirm that Chanyeol is telling the truth.

"I've been feeling sick lately and I thought that it might be because of lack of  sleep but it seems that it wasn't the case. This might be earlier than what we have plan because the twins are just a year and two months but I'm happy that you've made me feel how special I am and that another blessings has been given to us, My Yeollie! I love you too!" Baekhyun says crying as he kiss his husband on the lips and hug him. Everyone in the room is happy for their friends and don't wanted to break their moment until Chen spoke.

"Sorry to break your moment lovebirds but I think that we must go to the hospital today instead of tomorrow to have a proper check up on Baekkie and check hold old baby is." Chen says.

"I agree with Chen on that one. You don't have to worry about the twins because me and the others are here to take care of my nephews. You just go to the hospital and be check." Sehun says as he encourage the younger to go to the hospital.

"They can be handy and naughty. I don't want to bother- " Baekhyuns word is cut off by Kyungsoo.

"Like Sehun hyung says, you don't have to worry about it. We are all here to look after my godsons. Besides, I know that Kai and the others wanted to spent more time with them. It's such a rare occasion that we're all gather like this. Just go to the hospital with Chanyeol hyung and Chen hyung to do check up and run some test. You're a doctor yourself and you know the importance of having a check up. " Kyungsoo says as he assure his best friend that everything will be alright.

"We are all more than happy to take care of my little baby bears! Just go so that you will be here when they woke up." Kai says with a smile.