Chapt 33

Celeste

My breath is sucked away from my body, and I hold it there, allowing my facial features to soften as my subconscious pulls me towards the gripping feeling of a very intense orgasm.

The slow, steady, and peaceful dreams that once swept my mind are slowly vanishing, and allowing me to come back to Earth. And fuck, I'm not sure where he learned to do this, but I am forever thankful for them. His deliciously wet tongue laps a small circle around my now swollen bundle of nerves, I can't even wrap my head around it. He draws back, and my chest falls softly, the soft sound of a hushed breath escaping my mouth and rustling into the air.

"Breathe, baby" he murmurs to me.

My chest's movements stop for a moment, a breath stopping moment might I add. The sound of his deep, masculine, and husky voice makes me quiver, though his tongue is no longer touching me. It takes me a moment to allow my out of body experience to end, and when it finally does, I suck in the first breath. My chest and lungs fill with air, and a tingling feeling boils within my entire body. Sliding his arms further under my legs and reaching his hands to grope my breasts, he delves his head back into the v between my legs and lets his warm nose run along my clitoris. He slowly slides his entire head upwards and gives me the feeling that makes my body shiver. A sliver of a breath works it way to regulate the air I intake as I can't seem to do it manually, and I reach my hand down to push into his sleepy, disheveled hair, the brown curls wrapping my fingers so beautifully.

I could feel the sensation of my heat soaking, there's a chance I'm probably ruining the sheets and I'll have to change them again. Oh. He draws his head back again, but not to talk to me. No. He does something better. I would guess with a mouth full of my own arousal, he draws his lips tightly together and lets the wetness drip from there and onto the soaked mess between my legs, making it even sloppier. I tighten my fingers around his hair more aggressively as I can feel myself wanting him even more, and I forcefully pull his head back to where I need him most. As if he's done a ton of research on what I need in this moment, he submissively obliges, pulling his head closer to me, and rolls his tongue out to press against me.

He's too fucking good. I keep my aggressive hold on his hair, giving him a face full of my arousal as I strive for my orgasm. Man, he devours me like a starving man. Rubbing his tongue around the correct places, I can feel that Earth shattering ache rise deep and low in my belly. That's where I want him. I need him inside of me already. I pull my legs back, letting my knees bend as I press the soles of my feet onto the soft mattress. My back begins to bend, and I feel as though the sensation has me in a chokehold. I could be woken up like this forever. Mmm! I hum to him, letting him know that I feel every inch of his magic tongue and its wonderful powers. I can't seem to help it.

I thrust my hips towards him, angling in a way that I can for sure control his head, though I want him to continue the control of his own tongue. I begin to grind my pleasure away, rubbing my entire heat against his mouth and nose. He hums back to me, obviously loving that I'm doing this to him. The tip of his nose brushes against my swollen bundle of nerves, and then his top lip, and then his tongue, and then his bottom lip. I grow concerned for a short moment, not knowing my body could ever take control like this, but it feels so right. His hands around my breasts push and pull, and he rolls his pointer finger and thumb around my nipples, making me feel the same aching feeling there as well.

Just the contact of his body with mine feels so right. I fucking love this. A huge breath escapes my body, and I already know it's my subconscious's attempt at preparing for the seconds I'll lose my breath when the huge wave of relaxation hits. He lets out another hum as he slides his hands down and grips my waist, wanting to devour even more of me. I tug even more. I need him closer to me. Fuck. He keeps going at it with his tongue and the feeling is overwhelming, but I refuse to stop him. I don't know if he'd even stop. I push my hips more, feeling the raunchy desire to fuck his face even faster. So I do. I pull my hips back and grind my hips onto him with a faster pace than before, and he doesn't complain. Fuck. This is getting intense. My hips curl in the most beautiful way I've ever seen them before. My stomach caves in, my chest also. I can't breathe. I drop my hips and force him more of a mouth full. I lift a leg and place it onto his shoulder, soon doing the same with the other as my pleasure takes over my body.