Chapt 25

Celeste

I lie against the soft sheets in my bed, dressed only in a pair of my own underwear and a pale pink camisole. The intense gaze in his eyes makes me squirm. There is no way I would ever be able to be still as he gawks at me this way. He's standing right at the edge, both hands in his pockets, his pelvis pushed out. It is the sexist thing I've seen all day, all week if you ask me. It's been a few days since I last spent time with him. With work, I can never spend consecutive days with him.

Good lord. I surely missed him. Sleeping alone is no longer fun and not having someone kiss my temples when he thinks I am sleeping isn't either. All of the little things he does makes me miss him so much.

He looks like he has a special glow all around him. One that is powerful enough to pull me in a trance and make me do some crazy stuff. His movements are so subtle and not quick, I don't even know what he's going to do next. Will he stare at me? Is he finally going to kiss me? Mindlessly, I look up at him, too.

"Enjoying the show?" I whisper in a teasing voice. Seriously. He is just staring, not saying a single thing. I'm sure I would've shit myself if I had woken up to this.

First he grins, and then he smirks. He pulls his right hand out of his pocket and lazily points at me with it. He waves it for a small second, gesturing to me. "You have no idea how fucking sexy you look, even when you're doing absolutely nothing" he says. In that case, I could have him watch me for hours.

Something else appeases my mind.

"You should come lie down with me". I slide my palm over to the side of the bed where he'd lay, and tap the spot twice. It's ice cold. No body of warmth laid there in almost a week.

He purses his lips at me. "I don't mind watching. I love to watch" his eyes dart to the very small piece of skin that lies between the band of my underwear and the hem of my shirt. "I want you to spread your legs. Show me how you've pleasured yourself without me" he murmurs a soft command.

Holy shit.

I gasp, obviously flushed, I'm sure he can tell. "Why watch me when you can join me in bed?" I whisper, my voice tantalizing.

My eyes gaze down to his lips. He rolls his tongue out and coats it with wetness before shaking his head. "I want to see your face when you're being pleasured. I want to see how your pretty face looks when your mouth is o shaped and letting those angelic sounds fall" his voice pushes me further. The rasp in his tone makes me obey him.

I slowly pull my legs up and let my feet rest on the sheets. I spread my legs wide and make sure that he can see my face. "I may need some help" I whisper, giving him the come hither motion with my pointer finger. He grins wickedly as he pulls away from the edge of the bed and comes to my side. I lift my hand for him to take, and without hesitation he singles out my pointer finger and puts it in his mouth to coat it with wetness.

I watch him deeply as I slowly pull my finger away, this being one of the most arousing things I've ever seen in my life. In a hurry, he goes back to the edge of the bed and watches, again. I slide my hands down my stomach and reach down to my wet underwear. I pull it to the side to expose my sex and his eyes go down to have a look before he looks back up at my eyes.

I inhale deeply as I feel around, teasing myself a bit as I look at him. That's what it felt like not having him do this to me. No matter what I did to myself, it just didn't feel like him. During the one phone call we shared, I explained to him how I felt and he gave me a few directions for what he does. I climaxed, but it didn't feel as great as he makes me feel all the time.