●24

Warning: This chapter does get spicy, sorry if you're uncomfortable with that you can always skip

*Anakin's pov

The pale moonlight along with a few torches on posts guided me through the settlement. People here seemed nice, friendly, which put my mind at ease. At least we would be safe for the night.

We. I scoffed at the thought of her.

After all the time I'd spent trying to forget, she shows up out of nowhere and now I can't get her off my mind. Again.

Was I really willing to break the Jedi code for her?

No, no I can't let my feelings control me, or her for that matter.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and furrowed my brow in thought. I needed to collect myself, because soon we'd be sharing the same hut, and the same bed. Just focus on the mission Anakin, come on.

Shaking my head, I walked back to the hut, the only one with golden light pouring through the slits at the door onto the ground outside.

I stepped in slowly, careful to be quite in case she was sleeping. After closing off the entrance, I turned to see her.

Now it was my turn to freeze.

She was faced away from me, her bare back exposed with her hair to one side of her neck. Her shoulder blades looked so delicate, along with her curved waist-

I found myself staring at her, entranced. Clearing my throat, I looked away, anywhere but at her.

"Oh... Anakin." She sounded so calm. "I was just changing to these clothes they gave us."

"I know, the ones I was putting on earlier." I still couldn't look at her.

A few moments passed, in which I found myself examining the ceiling of the hut.

"Never noticed all the details of-"

"Anakin you can stop pretending now. I'm done,"

"Thank god, I-" My words were cut short by the sight of her. The robes they had provided her were... different. They were much tighter than the old ones and exposed more of her neck and the top of her chest, as well as being shorter at her legs. The soft, dark fabric wrapped around her perfectly.

I could see her chest rising and falling as she took out her hair, letting it fall in wavy strands down her back.

"May as well get this night over and done with," she sighed.

"I hate this just as much as you do, believe me," I said, pulling my robes off, leaving me in my bottoms with no shirt.

"Yeah," she scoffed.

~~~~
*y/n's pov

"What? Don't believe me?" He questioned, smirking. He was doing this on purpose. The way the torchlight chiselled his toned build, a black outline at his jawline, and his chest...

I looked away, clenching my jaw in annoyance.

I then looked back at him and spoke,"I don't, actually."

I began walking toward him, closer, and closer to his shirtless body.

His adams apple bobbed as I approached. I leaned in to his ear, our faces brushing past each others.

I whispered, "Do I make you nervous, Skywalker?"

His breathing immediately heightened, with his shoulders and chest rising and falling more rapidly. I withdrew from his ear and instead looked into his eyes. His lips. Then his eyes.