•09

Disclaimer, this chapter does have smut in it so just beware. If you're not comfortable with that then I recommend you read the first half but then skip the rest of the chapter. Anyways enjoy 🤠 I am also deeply sorry as there's a cringe moment in this but we move on 😭

Y/n's pov

The 'game' had just ended and the thrill of it all felt unreal. I wasn't even meant to be down here, I was meant to be with Cas...

I looked up to see him smiling down at me from the balcony, before disappearing with a wave of his coat inside.

Me and Skywalker were escorted out of the arena by two guards and led down halls until we reached a room with two screens on either side.

We were instructed to undress, which I protested against although was quickly shut down when they explained it was for washing.

A wash would be really nice right now..

I stripped down from my Sith robes behind a screen, highly conscious of a Jedi doing the same just a few metres away. When I was fully undressed, I walked through the door that lead on to the next room, fast, as I didn't want Skywalker seeing me.

When I reached the next room, I saw two metal tubs a few metres apart filled with steaming hot water, two maids (I guessed) stood by each one. The strong smell of incense reached me, the candles, there were so many. It was a very aromatic room, and I guessed it was to release any tension after winning the game.

I gently dipped one leg into the water, getting a feel for the heat. The rest of my body soon followed, and I let the warm, soothing water ripple over me, enveloping me in a calmness I'd never felt before.

The lady began washing me delicately with a soft scrubber, to which I didn't protest. I mean a spa day couldn't hurt.

In the middle of my deep relaxation, I heard the door to the room open, and my whole body tensed. Luckily, only my neck, face and the leg the lady was washing were visible above the bubbles, so he couldn't see anything.

I stared straight ahead, trying, pleading with myself not to look. I heard the faint sound of his foot entering the water.

Don't look.

And another as his other foot entered. I heard a deep groan as he submerged himself in the water. A hot flush went over me, although it wasn't from the water...

I looked at him.

Only for a second.

I saw him laying down in the tub, his head resting on the back, exposing his toned muscles above the water. My eyes trailed down his upper body, until they reached a defined v-line near his pelvis.

I looked away, my cheeks flushing.

He had seen me.

I could sense it, sense him, looking at me. His eyes trailing over my body.

I kept looking forward, now anxious to meet his eyes.

My eyes slowly locked onto his body. His chest slowly rose before falling, and I watched as the lady washed him.

I wonder what her view was.

His wet body glistened in the dim light of the room, his adams apple becoming more prominent. Another shiver went up me.

I forced myself to look away.

STOP THIS, HE IS A JEDI.

I shook the desires I were feeling away and focused on today. Cas Malvo was expecting me, we both knew why I'd really come here today anyway.