01

A/n: Don't forget to vote for the story! Any love is appreciated, even if you simply read the story. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

I suddenly awoke to the sound of Emperor palpatines voice coming from a recorded message on the hologram. I groaned and stretched my arms, blinking a few times to wake myself up before i sat up against the headboard.

My room had its usual dark walls with red markings running through the crevices of them. I took a second to admire the view of the vast void of space oustide my window.

The multiple nebulas and galaxies visible from my window were beautiful. I always imagined how many people i was looking over at that moment. My moment of peace was interuppted by Palpatines voice replaying on the hologram. I sighed and payed attention to it.

"My apprentice, you are needed in the meeting room, there are important matters to discuss. Come at once." His voice croaked from the hologram.

All I'd ever known my 19 years of life was the Empire, my parents were both Generals, and growing up I was taught the ways of the Sith, hoping to become a Dark Lady of The Sith myself one day. So I had the same determined attitude each day.

I crawled out of bed and clothed myself in my usual dark attire, pulling my hair up into the same style i do every day. As long as it was practical, it was fine. At least that's what I'd been taught.

*ok so THIS is the outfit I had in mind, you can imagine whatever you want though*

I knew I was going to be late (as usual), however it sounded urgent so I hurriedly brushed my teeth before making my way to the meeting room. Hygiene comes first of course, can't have morning death breath if I want to make a good impression.

I paced down the black, jauntingly lit corridors of the Imperial Star Destroyer. I ran my fingers along the lines carved into crevices on the corridors walls before reaching the deep red double doors that led into the meeting room.

I confidently strode in as they opened before me, my serious glare not faltering. It was the expected way to behave, and I followed it religiously.

"Ah Y/L/N, nice of you to join us," Hissed General Krannus.

My eyes slid to him before focusing back on the meeting. "So, what's the urgent news," I said, tilting my chin up. It was important to seem confident.

Emperor Palpatine motioned to a chair, and so I sat down before he begun. "We have new information telling us of a corrupt trader among the planet Coruscant. We are trusting you to go and hunt them down, along with your Master, General Patorr"

How fun, my Master. I looked across the room to see the smirk spread across his freckled face. "For how long will we be away?" I asked.

"As long as it takes, just make it fast." Said General Krannus.