07

We had finally landed on Kamino, the stormy, ocean swept planet. I had thrown a cloak over me before we ran inside so my dress wouldn't get wet.

When we entered we were greeted by two tall, slender like" creatures with a pale white colour to them, and beady alien-like eyes. The Kaminoans.

"Welcome," one said in a soothing voice, "We were expecting Palpatine."

"We came on his behalf," Gale said, stood tall and proud with his more formal robes than usual. He looked
better than normal, he'd clearly put in more effort, so I guessed this event was just as important to him as it was ro me. The way he stood so tall reminded me of Skywalkers posture on the day we first met, how he towered over me with his broad shoulders. Then I snapped back to reality, the rush of heat that had trickled through me succumbing.

"Okay, then please follow me this way,"the Kaminoans said.

Me and Patorr followed them through the brightly lit halls of the immense building, until we reached the point where the gathering was being held.

The lighting in there was dimmer, with it being lit by an elegant chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the intricate details carved into the pillars and walls, creating a mysterious vibe.

I looked above me to see a glass roof showcasing the beautiful stormy sky, as great turmoils of water sprayed on the walls and roof. Yet the sturdy structure didn't move, leaving us protected from the elements.

My mind left its wandering state soon though.

"So what was the urgency with Skywalker earlier?" I asked.

"He had tried to escape, although to no avail. He had taken out the guard I had placed in there," Patorr sighed, his stern eyes looking straight ahead,"He also asked about you. I'm guessing you left quite the impression."

"What did he want to know," I said, my blood boiling at the thought of saying his name, clenching my teeth.

"Your name," Gale said.

"And did you tell him?" I asked, us now walking over to a table with many drinks scattered on trays over it.

"Why would I waste time with such useless information, of course not. I needed answers from him, there was no time for small talk," He said, picking up a glass holding some type of alcohol before downing it with agitation. His jaw clenched and I could tell he was annoyed by the subject.

"Let's introduce ourselves to people," Patorr said,"Talking of him tires me." He shot me a glare.

"Of course Master,"I replied, slightly embarrassed at how often Patorr had caught me thinking of him, and now I was the one asking about him.

We managed to strike up a few conversations with people, talking about the Empires upcoming plans and previous successes.

Gale turned to me and whispered in my ear,"That man's been staring at you all night," and he nodded over to the other side of the room. There a man stood, a slightly older man at that, with silver hair and a long dark coat over a black button up shirt. "That's Cas Malvo, the ruler of Bespin."

"Excuse me, I'll be back shortly,"I said to the group, nodding goodbye.

The ruler.

I strode over there with my head held high, a smirk appearing on his face as I came closer. His striking appearance surprised me now, I saw he had a strong jaw and his eyes were slightly wrinkled at the edges. His charming smile made his teeth practically shine in the dark.

"Hello there," I said, resting my arm on the edge of the booth we were stood near and swilling my drink. What was I doing, it probably looked ridiculous.

He eyed me up and down."I see you're wearing my gift," He said, coming closer to me to touch the fabric and rub it between his fingers.

"Well I must thank you for the grand gesture," I said, not losing eye contact.

"Oh I could shower you with gifts, that's nothing. I've heard of your skills and, excuse my forwardness, beauty," He said, his smile fading and instead his eyes narrowed, as though he were inspecting me.

I didn't know what to say, I'd never really been complimented or noticed my featured much. I just stood there and took a sip of my drink, breaking the eye contact as his seemed to peer into my soul.

"How about we take a seat," He said, gesturing to the booth.

We both sat down and he slid his arm over the back of the booth where I was sat. Wow, he was very forward. I'd never interacted with anyone like this before, so I was a bit flustered, and kept sipping my drink to soothe my nerves.

I looked at him to see his deep eyes staring at me again, I hadn't even noticed.

"You shouldn't be nervous," He said, moving closer to me on his seat,"I want you to feel comfortable."

Oh I was more than comfortable. I could barely look at him, as I felt myself blushing every second. Ugh, what did they put in the wine.

"I am comfortable Malvo," I said.

"Please, call me Cas," He said, pulling my chin up delicately with his hand until we met eyes,"I want to get to know you more."

I felt something warm on my bare thigh, and it slowly made its way up. His hand. I felt electric tingles shoot through me as he slowly snaked his hand under my dress.

I kept looking at him this time, a smirk appearing on his face as he saw what effect he had on me. God, what was wrong with me.

His hand reached my panties finally, where he played with the fabric. I involuntarily let out a soft gasp, instantly regretting it, closing my thighs together.

"You should come visit Bespin one time," He said in a sultry voice in my ear, before removing his hand from my leg.

I regained my posture, trying to shake off what just happened,"Yeah, another time," I said, holding my head high as I was meant to.

I left the booth and walked over to where Gale now sat at the bar.

"Can we go now Master?" I asked, a hint of desperation in my voice.

He nodded, downing his shot before walking with me out of the room.

We made our way through the bright halls until we reached our ship outside. We didn't talk, I think he could sense the events that had just gone down.

Sat in the co-pilot seat once again, all I could think of was what had just happened, why did I let it happen. I could've easily stopped him, and yet I didn't want him to stop...

I just imagined Skywalker doing the same thing to m-

"He has that effect on woman, Cas," Gale started, clearly interuppting my thoughts on purpose.

"There was no effect," I said, turning my head away from him. I could sense him smirking. "Can we please just leave, Master."

He sighed and flicked a few buttons, sending the ship off the ground. "You have much to learn apprentice," He said seriously,"One thing is controlling your thoughts."

I stayed glaring out the window, watching as we left Kaminos atmosphere.