02

The stars looked like flying comets as we zoomed through hyperspeed, on our way to Coruscant. I couldn't help but wonder why this mission was so important, what did the trader know that made him a target?

I let my mind wander as I sat in the co-pilot seat, staring at the spectacle in front of me. That was until I felt a light tap on my shoulder, and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"We have just received more information on the trader," Patorr said, his brows furrowed,"He has company, Jedi at that. They must be onto us."

"Ugh, Jedi scum," I muttered, "So what did they hire the Jedi to be their bodyguards or something?"

"That is possible," Gale said, sighing.

My eyes returned to the window of our Scimitar, the long nose of the ship continuing its path to our destination. "So what do we do, Master?"

"Well, we somehow need to disguise ourselves, and seeming as though it's a club-" He began.

"I understand, i will do what i must," I huffed, unpleased by the idea.

He spoke," I'm sure what you're thinking will be a last resort anyway, hopefully."

"I really hope so. A club full of old white men with me in a disguise, yeah no thanks," I huffed,"Although I suppose we can't rule it out, if things get somewhat difficult."

"Good move apprentice," He said, patting my shoulder before climbing into the pilot seat.

He flicked a button and the ship exited hyperspeed, revealing a giant network of routes on a planets surface. We had made it to Coruscant. Even though it's main rule was the Republic, I secretly admired the planets impressive transport network, encircling the entire planet with its bustling population.

 Even though it's main rule was the Republic, I secretly admired the planets impressive transport network, encircling the entire planet with its bustling population

"How do we get in undetected Master?" I questioned.

"Good question Y/N, we get in with the cloaking shield," He praised.

I nodded in understanding.

I was still fairly new to flying, with all of my missions being me sat in the back of the ship, never in the cockpit, so I was beginning to get a feel for it.

As our ship smoothly glided into the Imperial City, I took in the breathtaking skyscrapers and stunning silhouettes of buildings along the skyline.

Patorr guided the ship onto a secluded landing pad before nodding at me, a sign it was time.

He pressed a button that slid open the entrance to the ship, revealing the dusk lit streets of the city ahead.

"Ladies first," He said, holding his arm out beckoning me to go.

I scowled as I walked past him and entered Coruscant.

I stood taking in the atmosphere of the place. There was a certain hive of activity coming from the building ahead. Strobes of light flooded on to the pavement before moving back inside, where the sound of chatter and drunk laughter buzzed. I read the wonky sign above the open entranceway: The Outlander Club. This could be it.