•10

Disclaimer, there is smut in this so if you're not comfortable with that then that's okay and I recommend you skip ahead until you reach 'Malvos pov'

Anakin's pov

After washing, they had given me a room to stay in for the night. It was glamorous, with a wide window view of Bespins gas clouds and a satin sheeted bed in the room too.

I lay down in bed after my bath. The image of y/n's wet, naked body was stuck in my mind.

I'd never realised how beautiful she was. Her curves, her slightly toned build, she knew what she was doing when she stood up from her bath.

And yet she is a Sith, and I am a Jedi.

So why do I still think about her all the time.

Why do my lustful thoughts plague my mind, like a constant reminder of what I can't have.

She had left me turned on since she left the bath, my thoughts taunting me as the minutes went by.

I trailed my hand down my bare stomach until they reached my waistband.

I shouldn't.

My fingers dipped under them and my briefs, lust taking over me.

I held my length with my hand and stroked it, the image of her replaying in my mind.

Don't do it.

I whipped my hand out of my briefs and rested it on my head. What was I thinking.

I was throbbing though, I could feel my hard on poking my briefs.

Self-control. That's what I needed to master. That's what being a Jedi meant really.

I layed on the bed, my breathing deep and heavy as I stared up at the ceiling.

All of a sudden, a tendril of pleasure shot through my dick, and I groaned at the sensation. Another one went, then another followed. They were slow, starting at the tip of my cock and working down.

They quickened pace, soon covering my entire length. I let out sharp, quivering breaths as the pleasure rocked my body.

An image flashed in my mind. It was y/n, laying back down on a bed, moaning breathlessly as her body moved slightly with each push. Her nipples were exposed, and I saw a hand rubbing them is circles as her body rocked up and down the bed slightly.

Malvo.

I gripped onto the sheets hard, trying to contain myself, contain my urges.

The pleasure became unbearable, and I moaned out loud, my back arching slightly.

Images of y/n kept flashing in my mind, sending hot flushes over me each time.

I could feel the tension building up in me, and could feel pre-cum dripping down my cock.

My dick twitched and a sudden burst of hot cum erupted inside my briefs.

I couldn't control myself. I was helpless, my gasps short and loud as I yelped,"y/n!," My hips dipping up and my hand reaching for the headboard as an orgasm rocked my body.

At the same time, I heard y/n's voice, and a chill crept up my spine.

I heard her moan my name.

Malvo's pov

I sat on my leather chair near the balcony, watching the sunrise. My body was relaxed from the ease of tension our intimacy had provided last night.

She was mine.