Welcome

HELLO
__________

Thank you so much for choosing to read my book, please feel free to give as much feedback as possible, It would be much appreciated. This is the first book to the 'His Only' series and is written in first person perspective.

Some of the characters displayed in this book are not perfect and are flawed in many ways. I find that it brings the book down to reality even tho it's a work of fiction/fantasy.

This book is a story about two people, the nanny and her billionaire boss/ Don who fall in love with each other unexpectedly, this includes their pasts and all the secrets that come out to play and how it affects the characters emotionally, as well as their relationship.

There are emotional parts, cringy parts, smutty parts and as well as 'scream into your pillow' parts in this book which all builds the story.

There may be days where you'll maybe want to kill me because I probably left a chapter on a cliffhanger or one of the characters did something stupid. But trust me, it's all worth it in the end.

Remember that every follow, vote and comment never goes unnoticed and know that I appreciate it very much. It really motivates me much more than you think.

Don't forget to give me the good and bad feedback every chance you get. Please don't be afraid to comment about anything, it helps me so much.
Thank you so much for your support!

~T

WARNING
__________

This book contains:
• Mature Content (smut)
• Violence

COPYRIGHT
__________

If this book is seen on any other platform besides Watt pad or on my profile, please let me know.

__________

Let's begin! :)