Chapter 11

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

High-ranking marines gather around the long table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

High-ranking marines gather around the long table. The meeting concerning the return of one of the infamous villains has returned. The God Slayers once again throw the navy into a fit of chaos. Carina, who casually sat on her seat, attentively listened to them while drinking the coffee served to her, although the taste was very far from what Ace and Sabo made for her.

"God Slayer once again attacked a Celestial Dragon's ship." Sengoku announced.

'The Elders must be alarmed by this. Cipher Pol will surely get involved in this case.' Carina gazes at the dark liquid in her cup, amused.

"At the same time, I received a report that Liberty sank three ships that were exporting illegal firearms and captured civilians." the fleet admiral added.

Someone concluded, "There is a possibility that these two criminals are in an alliance."

"In my opinion, it was the other way around." Carina suddenly butted in, eyes still glued to the coffee. She raises her hand, showing her index. "First, the God Slayer who attacked the ship of a Celestial Dragon can be a follower of the God Slayer. If you're going to analyze the video carefully, his attack is sloppier than it used to be. In addition, Dracule Mihawk has already defeated him."

"Second, if God Slayer survive, he might be the same person as Liberty." Carina concluded, now looking at them. "Those are the two possibilities I have thought of."

"The first one makes sense. When God Slayer massacred the seven celestial dragons before Saint Jalmack, it gave courage to those who show hatred to the Celestial Dragon. " Aokiji commented.

"What's your evidence that shows Liberty and God Slayer are only the same?" Akainu inquired as Carina finished her coffee. "Evidence? Don't have one, it's just a hunch. " She replied casually, irking the man while receiving a chuckle from the other two admirals. But her laid-back expression turned serious when her eyes landed on the two pictures plastered on the screen. God Slayer wore a white and gold carnival mask that matched his snowy locks, while Liberty wore a metal black and blue half-face mask.

The meeting continued, and even though Cipher Pol would be the one who would handle the case, Carina predicted that Garp might send his discipline. 

"Are you planning something, Carina-san?" Kian inquired, seeing as the other one kept her silent. "No-" Carina looked around them and relaxed, seeing it was only them around. "Eerie hasn't contacted me. It's been two weeks since she's gone to follow Ace." Carina admitted.

"I'll reach her out later."

"Yes, please do that." As the two walk out of the headquarters, they stumble upon Garp and Carina, whose smile grows wide. "Garp-san!"

"Hoho, Carina! It's been a little while, my daughter. " The blonde chuckled. She adored being called this man's daughter. Garp, being himself, headlocks Carina and messes with her hair. "Ah! Seriously, Garp-san!" The woman whined, Garp used to do this a lot when she was a teenager.

"Have you heard?" He asked the moment he let go of Carina. "Yeah. Luffy makes an uproar again at G-8." Despite that headache Luffy gives to the marine, these two Vice- Admiral can't help to be feel prouder of him. "I'm planning to visit my grandson soon. Do you want to come?" Of course she wants to! Carina was ecstatic to meet Luffy and his crew again. "I won't be able to meet him for now. Just send my regards to him, Garp-san." Carina offered a small smile.

"What a shame. How about Ace, have you seen that brat?" Kian glanced at Carina with worry. "Yeah, I met him not long ago. He's...he's not doing well." This makes Garp stay silent. Ace might look like he's fine, but Carina is convinced that her son is blaming himself for the death of his nakama.

"I see" Garp sighed. "I'll go now. I have something to discuss with Sengeku."

"Yeah sure. I'll see you some other time, Garp-san."

Upon arriving at their ship, Carina locks herself inside her cabin.

"By this moment, Shanks had met Edward-san. Did their talk end well?" Carina stared at the space. "Ace, is he eating well? Does he feel lonely at this moment?" Oh, how much Carina prayed for her son's well-being.

"Please don't let anything harm you."

"Autonomy, I want you to investigate, Averna. There are illegal transactions happening inside that country." The woman commands as she puffs smoke. "While the marines have their eyes on the fake God Slayer, we could use this as an opportunity to do a lot of investigation in that country."

"I understand, Liberty-san." 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mother's Love || One Piece ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें