Chapter 3

It was a typical day for the Whitebeard Pirates, loud and full of laughter

It was a typical day for the Whitebeard Pirates, loud and full of laughter. A banquet was held for the successful plan of invading one of the islands and making it one of their territories. The island was once at the mercy of Pawn Pirates, who are known for attacking the island and tormenting the citizens of it. Whitebeard sat on his usual chair, dextrose connected to him, but that doesn't mean he's already in his weakened state.

"Gurarararara!" His peculiar laugh echoed in the Moby Dick as he watched his children enjoying the banquet, loud music being played as they sang boisterously, the famous song among the pirates, Binks.

"Marco." called Whitebeard, as the said man turned his head to look up at his Oyagi. "Where is Ace?" He asked, seeing the Commander of the 2nd Division was not present. Marco's inky orbs wander around the deck looking for the freckled Commander but fail to see him. "Ace might have fallen asleep in his room. After all, he was the one who worked up the most in the fight-yoi." Marco concluded as Whitebeard hummed and rubbed his chin, convinced at his son's conclusion.

"Captain!" Yelled one of the men who was assigned as a lookout, "A boat is approaching us at full speed!" The men are alarmed as their once cheerful faces become serious. Whitebeard took a telescope as he looked over it to see the gutty person only to laugh so loudly. "GURARARARARA! Ya'll so work up over a small boat with only two marines aboard on it!"

"Only two?"

"Two?"

"How brave of them to approach Oyagi with only the two of them."

"Let's sink them down!" Encourage by one of the men, he raises his hand in the air, gaining the acknowledgement of the rest, but to their surprise, Whitebeard disagrees. "Don't. Let them come here. It's been a long time since I saw that face."

"Carina!" Whitebeard grinned widely, seeing the familiar woman standing before him as he slightly leaned down. "お久しぶりです (Hisashiburi-desu) Edward-san." Carina laughed, "You haven't changed at all." The blonde smiled and placed her hand on the right knee of the esteemed pirate as Whitebeard laughed, his large hand finding its way to the top of Carina's head.