Struggle For Swellview

"So, what're these Zetsu things again?" Mika asked as the members of Danger Force packed lasers and other tools from the weapons wall.

"They're essentially mummified humans who're covered in cells from the First Hokage, automatically giving them access to Wood release jutsu as well as the ability to be undetected" Y/N said, examining the blue glowing cubicle that Schwoz had rolled out,it looked like a phone booth except without the phone in it. He'd come down from the helipad after recovering from his state of shock and near panic; more and more surprises from the Naruto universe just kept coming for the Jonin and as much as he shouldn't really have been phased by them anymore,they just seemed so surreal despite the obvious fact that they existed.

"Covered in cells from the First Hokage?" Bose asked.

"Long story short; after he died,a few crazy people wanted to inject his cells into humans as experiments to see if they could awaken the Rinnegan" Y/N said as he popped a gumball into his once again.

"Wait,that purple eye? How's a crazy experiment like that supposed to awaken the Rinnegan?" Chapa asked,pulling out the same dart shooter that Henry used when he first fought Drex. Y/N held up a hand, telling her to hold on as he blew his bubble and transformed.

"Cause combining the DNA of the First Hokage with the DNA of someone from the Uchiha clan — the clan that the Sharingan originates from — would automatically awaken the Rinnegan" Y/N clarified

"Do you understand any of this?" Dawn whispered to Ricky.

"Not a single word" He replied.

"It's ninja stuff" Bose commented.

"So following your logic," Schwoz theorized. "If you were to be injected with the cells of this First Hokage,you would automatically awaken the Rinnegan?"

"I can't exactly say cause I'm not an Uchiha" Y/N said. "And remember; I got the Sharingan by accident"

"But let's not entirely rule out that possibility" Mika said.

"No one's gonna inject me with Hashirama's cells!" Y/N folded his arms, causing to Chapa laugh at the boy's attitude.

"No one's going to" She ruffled his hair slightly,then glared at everyone else. "And I mean no one"

"We were just suggesting" Schwoz said.

"Well stop it" Chapa said. Mika smiled at how protective her best friend was being.

"What was that about them being able to be undetected?" Ray finally decided to join the conversation.

"They're essentially undetectable due to their plant like abilities" Y/N continued, recalling how Zetsu watched Sasuke's fight with Itachi without being noticed even once. "They could be in the same room as you and you wouldn't notice unless you're a sensory ninja"

"Wait," Tom suddenly stood up from the couch. "You're saying one of those things could be watching us right now and we wouldn't even know?"

"Yeah, pretty much"

All hell immediately broke loose as almost everyone started screaming and running around the man's nest, searching for a Zetsu clone... All except for Y/N and Chapa that is.

"You're all wimps!" Chapa laughed.

"Will you people calm down?!" Y/N rolled his eyes. "If there was a Zetsu clone watching us, I'm a sensory ninja, remember?"

"Are you?" Ray asked as he looked around with his hands raised in a defensive stance.

"Yes, Ray"

"I don't believe you"