The Messenger Toad.

About two hours later,I was outside the man's nest, specifically the back door. I was sitting in the lotus position with my fists placed together. Miles thought I was just doing yoga but there was more to it. I wanted to improve my chakra control and Kurama advised that meditation would help.

Two hours earlier...

After I brought Bose back I went towards the tube.

"Where you going?" Mika asked.

"The bottom of the mountain. I wanna train a little" I replied.

"Why do you need to go the bottom of mount swellview to train?" Mika asked.

"Yeah,why not the S.W.A.G classroom?" Miles added.

"Cause this time it's not my fighting I need to work on,I need to improve my Chakra control" I explained.

"I thought you already control your chakra by doing those handsigns" Chapa said.

"The handsigns are just to mould my Chakra,they can't exactly control the amount of chakra I use in a fight" I said.

"So how do you control it?" Mika asked.

"I practice a few exercises to help my Chakra control... Like climbing the mountain with just my feet" I said, remembering Kakashi's chakra control training for Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

"With just your feet?" Miles asked.

"How's that even possible?" Chapa asked.

"It's the most basic form of chakra control training. All I have to do is channel chakra to my feet,but it's a little tough cause not much Chakra goes there normally" I explained.

"And it helps?" Mika asked.

"Oh,yeah... It's kinda hard at first but you get the hang of it eventually" I said, walking to to the tube pad.

"Be careful" Mika said. I smiled. It's been a long time since someone was worried I'd hurt myself and it felt nice to have that back.

"I will... See you guys in an hour or so" I said,waving at them.

"Byeeeee" Bose said.

"Down the tube!"

As soon as I got out of the closet,I walked out of the classroom and around the back leading the base of mount swellview. Looking up at it,it looked huge,but I could still the man's nest from down here. I stepped back a few feet and took a deep breath.

'You can do this...' I assured myself before taking off towards the mountain, pulling my arms back while running like a proper ninja should. As I got to the mountain,I leapt towards it and planted my feet on it,but I only managed to take a few steps before my fall began. I turned my fall into a flip before landing in a crouched position. I sighed before attempting it again,but the results were pretty much the same. I went again a third time.

And a fourth...

A fifth...

After about twelve tries this was becoming frustrating. I wasn't even going higher than the last time. I was stuck on the same place. I went about six more times but still no improvement. I groaned.

This was much harder than using Chakra to boost my speed.

'Easy kid, it's got to be determined but don't exert yourself too much' Kurama said.

'I know but...man,this is harder than I thought' I replied. The tailed beast chucked.

'Now you know how Naruto felt. It takes time to master... But it'll get easier eventually. I'd give you about an hour maximum.' Kurama said.