Trouble In The Beat N Dungeon

The next day after Gamakichi's visit,not much happened aside our usual fake classes, me pasting Naruto's letter to one of my room walls, keeping my new shipment of weapons hidden away from curious hands (Bose's) as well as beautiful but destructive ones (Chapa's)... I'm pretty sure Chapa snagged one of the weapons, seeing as one was missing after I counted, but I still wasn't sure which one. I just silently hoped she didn't hurt anyone with my ninja tool. I also tried the chakra control training again and I had to admit,I was improving; it was getting easier to run up the mountain and Kurama said that once I could go all the way up easily,I could move on to walls and ceilings!

Later that day I came out of my room after an evening shower... What? I was about to go on an infiltration,I had to freshen up. Anyways,I walked in with a white sweatshirt over my blue ripped jeans and white Nike sneakers... My Vans deserve a break. As I was walking through the door, Chapa was coming up the tube.

Third person's perspective:

"Finally! There you are Chapa!" Mika said before turning to Y/N. "Took you long enough!"

"Do you really think this spiky hair just happens?" He asked, pointing to his head. Mika rolled her eyes at his rhetorical question.

"You're just in time!" Schwoz said, stretching a stray towards them. "Come over here! Chew these and blow them, you'll transform into your villain costumes... And no complaints. Just chew,blow and off you go"

Y/N was personally excited to see what his costume would be, seeing as he knew everyone else's costumes; Chapa would be El Stabador,Mika would be The Mangler, Miles would be Weird Beard and Bose would be a yerba version of Santa Claus who takes toys from kids... Then punches them.

Sheesh...

Y/N blew his bubble and looked at himself to examine his costume. Surprisingly,it looked a lot like Kid Danger's outfit from when he pretended to be evil. It was black and had a black sleeveless vest over it, elbow pads, black fingerless gloves as well as a sword attached to the back. It looked really familiar to the spiky haired teenager too,but he decided that reminiscing wouldn't do him any good at this point.

"I love it!" He said, looking at his hands.

"Finally, someone isn't complaining" Schwoz said before giving Y/N his villain name. (The reader is free to make one up themselves)

Y/N knew that Ray would walk in any moment with his hawk themed villain costume so he just walked towards the rest of the team.

"Watch this..." He whispered to Mika.

"What?" Mika asked.

"Wait for it..."

The door that lead to the inner part of the man's nest slid open and Ray emerged in a cheap hawk costume as Y/N predicted.

"Ray..." Chapa said. "What are you wearing?"

"I'm not Ray" Ray said in a deep voice. "I've rehatched as HawkFist"

"Oh dear God..." Y/N sighed, placing is face in his hand.

"Hatched? So you were once an egg?" Miles asked.

"I guess" Ray said.

"Do Hawks even have fists?" Mika asked.

"This one does" Ray said.

"So who were your parents?" Bose asked.

"I don't know,a hawk and a fist! Why are you guys asking questions?!" Ray asked.

"Cause we have a lot of questions about... This..." Chapa said, gesturing towards the costume.

"Don't even bother, you'll just get more confused" Y/N said.