Chapter 29 : The union of Faustus

Time skipped
Two months later
{Third person pov}

It has been two months since they came home. Alois and Ciel caught up on everything they missed out. Alois has been planning his butler's wedding for these two months now. And now, he has finally said that it is the day of the wedding.

Hannah Annafellows walks through the corridor towards the servants quarters where Courtney has been staying. Hannah has never liked Courtney being with Claude since the day she came to Trancy mansion to stay. She walks into the room with a wedding dress in her hand.

She opened the door and found Courtney sitting on the bed. "So. You are awake." Hannah says as she walks into the room with the dress. "This is your wedding dress. Master told me to drop it off by you. You will be wearing it this afternoon." Hannah said as Courtney looked at her confused. "This afternoon? Well, okay then." Courtney said as Hannah walked out of her room. "Oh. Well. I guess I forgot what day it was today. Now I remember." She said as she put the dress on the bed and walked to her cupboard.

She took out her uniform; a black maids outfit. She changes her outfit and walks out.

A few minutes later

She walks around the manor. She walks to the stairs and sees Ciel and Sebastian enter the manor. She can see Grell out the window that was busy getting the garden ready as the venue. She walks to the kitchen to find the triplets baking.

Time skipped
Dust...before the wedding...
{Courtney pov}

It was before the wedding. Alois told me to get ready before the biggest step in my life begins. I pick up my wedding dress and looked at it. I looked at the beautiful pattern that was sewed into it and the long veil.

Check up for the dress👆😄😆😅😂😁😊

I took off my uniform and put on the dress. I was about to reach for the lace when the door opened. I looked at the door to see Hannah. She came up to me and tied the lace in the back for me. She put on the veil and looked at me. "It's a miracle for you to actually get so close to Claude. I found it impossible." She said as she looked at me. She made me sit down as she put on my make up. I sat there silence while she finished up with the make up. After she finished, she left my room. I waited in the room alone... in  dead silence. "I can't believe it. I'm actually getting married today. It feels so unreal. It all feels like a dream. I'm one step further in my life. It's so different." I said to myself. "I have to go out there. Everyone is waiting for me. But I can't. I... I have to do it." I said as I stood up and walked to the door.

I walked outside to the garden and walked to the aisle. I looked ahead of me and saw Claude on the opposite side of the garden. I started walking down the aisle until I stood next to him. After we said our vows and exchanged our rings, Claude kissed me. I put my arms around him and he looked me. "I love you." I whispered to him as our noses touched. He picked me up and walked off with me. I didn't know where actually he was going. He walked into the manor and took me into an empty room.

"Don't worry my love. Our honeymoon is just beginning." He said as I looked at him. He placed me gently on the four post bed. He undid his tie and shirt buttons with lustful eyes. He removes his shoes with his feet and creeped up to me. He kissed me as I put my arms around his neck.

Our lips part and I look at him but he just puts a finger on my lips. He holds my thighs and makes his way up and to the back of my wedding dress. He opens it and slowly pulls it down, as he does so, he plants kisses on my body.

Suddenly he tears the dress and throws it somewhere. He plays with the lace of the corset,  then gently starts to pull on it and it unties. He careful removes it and throws it to the cold hard floor. His cold hands travel down my body which gives me goosebumps. He pulls down my underwear and throws it. He looks at my newly exposed body and I can see the hunger in his remarkable golden eyes that I love so much. But I feel shy knowing that he sees me like this, completely naked but he is my husband after all.