Chapter 7: Holy Hellcat

The next day.

{Courtney P.O.V }

I woke up with someone holding her hand. I turned to see Alois with my hand. He was smiling in his sleep. "How long was he here?" When suddenly the door opened. I saw Claude. "Where is your manners? What if I was changing or something-- Sorry Mi lady." I looked at him. "Please pass me my glasses Claude-- Yes mi lady." As he handed it to me. "Claude come here." As he walked to me."Bend down and give me your ear." As he bent down. "I have a name. And it is Courtney-- Sorry mi- I mean Courtney-- Thank you Claude you may leave." As he left the room. I looked at blonde next to me. I took his hand and put it on him. I walked out the door and walked to the bathroom. I pushed the door and then it was closed. I  waited and then it was opened by Ciel I ran in and closed the door. I got out to see Grell standing there and waiting for the bathroom. When Alois came running. Grell ran into the bathroom and slammed the door in his face. "Courtney? What are you doing here?" As I walked to the couch and sat down. Undertaker walked out of the basement and walked to the bathroom. Grell pushed Alois out of the way and walked to me. "Morning Courtney babe. How did you sleep-- Well thank you and yourself-- Fine thank you babe." As I shaked my head and she sat down. I looked at the butlers who was going to start making breakfast. I ran to the kitchen and pushed them out. "Listen. I will make breakfast so you can move." As I pushed them out. I  took out everything I needed. I made my batter so I can make pancakes.

Sometime later when the pancakes was finished

I finished the last pancake and walked to my room. I took out my clothes and changed. I walked down the stairs and everyone was seated. I walked to the kitchen and Grell was smiling and was very happy. Everyone took two pancakes. "Who wants honey-- Me please." Grell said as I handed her the honey. She poured the honey and put it down. Out of nowhere we all stared at each other like we was going to fight. We picked up our forks and took a bite. We all stared back at each other and then we started eating. We finished eating and washed the plates. I took my glasses off and wiped them with my shirt. I put my glasses on and looked at them. I signed and walked to the kitchen. I checked my watch and saw the time. It was 12:00 already. "What the hell. It is twelve o'clock already. I need to to make food for everyone." As I checked what had in the cupboard. I looked to see baked beans. I took out a tin and put it on the counter. I took out some onions. I took out another tin of baked beans just in case if  I wanted seconds. I took out my pot and put it on the stove and started to cook.

Time later when food is cooked...

I finally finished and I walked to them. I walked to them and sat down next to Alois and Ciel. "So what do we do today?" I asked as they looked at them. I walked to kitchen in case I was thirsty. I almost picked up a glass when... a hand went to my throat.

I was pinned on the wall with the hand on my throat and a knife was held by my throat. I looked up to see Claude standing in front of me. He was breathing heavy for some reason and was sweating a lot. "Claude what happened? Are you okay?" I asked him as he looked at me. I looked into his eye's and he looked away. "Claude what are you doing? Release the girl." Alois yelled at him but he just ignored him. "Claude. I said release her." He yelled as Claude stucked out his hand. "Claude. What happened to you? Why do you-" As he pressed me harder against the wall. "Claude please... let me go... this is not...you." I struggled to say as I was hard against the wall. I couldn't think of what is going on with him. "What happened to  you Claude? Please tell me. Give me a sign that you are okay." I thought as words came out of his mouth. "Your highness. Stay back. She could be dangerous." I wondered what he meant by that. "Claude... what are you saying?" I said as the knife got closer to my throat. "Claude let her go. What did she ever do? You should know who she is before killing her for no reason." Alois said as he took a step. "Your highness stay back don't come any closer." He said as he hesitated and was sweating even more than before. I was breathing really heavy now. I couldn't stand it any longer.