Chapter 10 : The first secret {Edited}

{Courtney P.O.V }

The sun striked straight my face. It wasn't the pattern but just the light. I got up and looked around. The curtains were open. I looked around and then I saw someone. "Oh. Good morning, Courtney babe. How did you sleep?" When rubbed my eye's and looked to see Grell in front of me. With my aunt's gown and she had... NO CLOTHES ON. "Grell? What the hell are you doing? And why are you in my aunt's gown with no clothes on?" I asked as I looked away to the door. When the door opened and Sebastian stepped into the room. "Good..." As he saw Grell there. "Sutcliff, what are you doing? Get off her, please. And also get out in the process." He said as he walked forward and pointed to the door. She didn't move, so he walked towards us and grabbed her by her hair. He dragged her out and I was staring at the door when he walked back in. "Good morning, my little kitten. So, how did you sleep? I hope you are well rested because today is going to be a long day for the two of us." He said as he leaned close to my face on his knees which was on the bed. "Sebastian. Please. Leave me alone. I have already planned my day. So, don't think I am going out with you just because I went out with Claude yesterday." I said as I turned away. He looked at me as I got up and walked around the bed. He stepped in front of me and stopped me from leaving. I moved past him when he grabbed my hand and I pulled away. He was silent for a moment. As I left the room and walked down the stairs.

{Grell pov }

After being chased out by Bassy, I walked back in the room. I saw him there with a smirk on his face. Before he could see me in ran out of the room and I was going to my room when I was stopped. "What are you doing with my gown?" As I turned to face Courtney's aunt. "And you are walking around naked. Just why are you doing this Grell?" She asked as I walked to my room. When I finished changed, I looked around for Courtney's aunt. When I saw her setting up the table. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I walked up to her and handed her the gown. "Please, go put it on my bed in my room." She said as I walked to her. When I knocked into Sebastian and dropped the gown. I picked up the gown and dusted it as I walked into her room. I closed the door and walked to the bed. I put it on the bed when my eye caught a slightly, opened draw. I was about to close it when I saw a strange book. The cover of the book was a red, pentagram. I was about to open the book when I heard the door open. I quickly put it back and closed the draw. "You are still here Grell. Come it is time for breakfast." I heard her aunt say. "Okay." As she stayed behind and I walked out. She closed the door and I leaned in the door to hear what she was saying. "Chicken feet? Why will she talk about chicken feet?" As I heard foot steps and ran down the stairs. I sat down next to Ciel and waited. "Okay. So now we can all eat." Her aunt said  "Pancakes. Why,  I love my aunt's pancakes." She said as we looked at her like she said something wrong. "Wait. Sebastian and Claude. I want you both to eat. You must eat." Her aunt said as she handed them both plates and pulled them with her. She sat next to Undertaker and she forced them to eat. She was even willing to feed them.

My mind was wondering about everything. "What is going on here? Something strange is going on. I can sense it." When I flew back earth and realised that everyone finished and was staring at me, who didn't even touch my breakfast. I stared at them with the froke in my hand and was poking the pancakes. "Grell. Are you okay Grell? You seem lost in your own world." Courtney said as I drove on track and started eating. When I finished, I sat down thinking about everything. "I must see what is in that book. I must get a chance." I thought as Undertaker started laughing like a mad thing and everyone was on him. It was my time to get up there and see what it is about. I slowly walked up stairs without being noticed. I sneaked into the room. I closed the door and I walked to the draw and opened it. I looked inside and the book wasn't there anymore. I opened the top drawer and it wasn't there either. "Where can it be?" I said as I closed the draws and walked to the other cupboard. I opened the draws and it wasn't there either. "Where the hell is this book?" I said as I walked to the closet. I opened the door and looked through the clothes. I bent down when I found a dusty box. I opened the box, and there it was. The book was there. It was dusty with a black cover that had the red pentagram. But then, I saw that it had red flames on the bottom of the pentagram. I tried to open it but I couldn't open it.

Six Rabbits. Black Butler Claude X Oc जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें