Chapter 20 : Lovestruck

The next day
{Third person pov}

Courtney woke up, remembering what happened with Sebastian last night. She doesn't want to tell anyone what happened because she knows what Sebastian can do to her or anyone. She just lays in bed, thinking about what she is going to do now with Sebastian. She hears a knock on the door. "Who is it?" She asks to make sure who it is. "Claude." She hears from behind the door. "Come in." She says as the door opens and Claude walks in. "What happened Courtney? Are you okay?" He asks her. "Yeah. I'm okay." She says sadly as he sits next to her.

"You don't look okay. Is something bothering you?" He asks as she looks at him. She just stays silent because she is afraid to tell him because he could start a fight with Sebastian. "Courtney." He says. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He then moves hair out off her face and she lays on her back. He leans close to her as she just stares at him and his wonderfully golden eyes. When he suddenly fills in the little gap between them. She doesn't understand why he did that and she likes this so much. She takes her hands out of the blanket when she pulls away from him.

"C-Claude? Why did you..." She says to him. "I'm sorry Courtney. I didn't mean to make you feel-" she stopped him by putting her hands around his neck. "I don't know why, but I liked it." She said as they hear someone from downstairs calling Claude's name. "Excuse me Courtney. I will see you soon." He says as he walks out of the room.

She gets out of bed and walks to her cupboard. She takes out some clothes and walks to her bed. When she finishes changing, she goes downstairs. When she suddenly see Sebastian, she can feel her heart pounding...

Time skipped
{Courtney pov}

It's around 12:35 pm and we are all sitting in the lounge. When the front door swings open. I draw my eye's to the door to see Alex walking through the door, but I know that he wasn't suppose to be home so early. And he seems to be carrying bags and then Scarlett walks in. I don't know why but I felt strange for a moment.

When suddenly, a bag is thrown in front of me. I look up to see Alex. "What's this for?" I ask him as he looks at me. "I want you to try this dress on. It's for the wedding. It's your bride-maid dress." He says to me. "Wait! I'm going to wear whatever is in that bag?!" I state as everyone looks at me. "And there is this one too." As he throws me another bag from his hands. "Why?" I say to him. "Just go put it on. No more questions." He says as I get up with the bags and walk to my room. "Moron!" I say as I enter my room.

I open the first bag to see a sparkling purple dress. I take it out and place it on my bed. I take off my clothes and put on the dress. I reach to pull the zip up as I feel someone else pulling it up for me. I swing around to see Sebastian as I slap him across his face. "What is your problem Sebastian?!" I tell him as he holds his cheek. "Where are your manners?! Don't you even know how to knock before entering and to add on to that, you just do what you feel like doing?! What is your problem?!" I state as he looks at me. I walk out off the room and slam the door with him still inside the room. I walk to the stairs as everyone looks at me.

They seem to look at me shocked. "Courtney, come down here. I want a better look." Alex says as I walk down the stairs. The worse thing I could think of was having to wear this dress with high heels and I don't want that at all. I walk to the lounge as they all look at me. I look at them back and ask ; "What? Is something wrong?" As they look at me. "Why do look like that in a dress?" Alois says to me. "Do I look that bad?" I ask them as I look at the dress. "No you don't. You look wonderful." As I turn around to see Sebastian.

My eyes narrow as I know he will say anything to make me feel better. I turn back around to look at the rest. "His right. You look amazing in the dress, Courtney babe." Grell says to me as I look down. "Grell's right." Ciel says as I look at him. "Now, there's another one, you can try that one on now." He says as I walk to the room.

I took out the other dress to see its blue, Japanese style. I pull the zip if the dress down and take out the dress. I put on the dress but I certainly need someone to help me tie it in the back.

I walk out of the room and to the stairs. I see... Claude Faustus coming up the stairs. When he comes up the stairs, he sees me standing by the wall. "What happened? Why are you standing by the wall?" He so happens to ask me. "I need help..." I tell him. "With what Courtney?" As I look at him. "The dress needs to be tied." I say to him as he looks at me. "Then come, I'll help you." He says as he begin to walk to the room in silence until...

"You look beautiful in that dress." He says to me as I blush. "Thank you." As he opens the door and I walk into the room. He closes the door as he walks to me. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you from doing something else." I apologise as he pulls the ribbon.  He ties it. "It's not a problem. I'm just helping you so it's no big deal." As he finishes and I turn to look at him. He picks up my chin and looks at me. "You look wonderful Courtney." As I look at him. "Thank you Claude.... and...mmm.... Claude..." I say nervously. "Yes?" He replies to me. "Thank you for the morning kiss. I really liked it." As I put my hands around his neck. "And there is something I need want to tell." I continue to say to him. "What is it Courtney?" As he pulls his arms around my waist. "I think I.... I... Lo.... love you." I say as I lower my head. He looks at me shocked. "Courtney..." he says as I remove my hands and look at him. "I... can't... believe it." He says to me. "I'm sorry Claude. I really am." As he looks down at me. I push him away lightly as I sit on the bed. "Courtney... Don't worry. It's okay. It's natural to fall in love." He says as he walks to me. He joins me in sitting on the bed. "It's okay Courtney because... because..." he says. "What Claude?" As I look at him. "I love you too." He says as I am shocked by his sudden words of truth. I puts my hand over my mouth because I can't believe this. "But how can demons love?" I seem to ask him. "But... I love you." He says as I turn to face him. "Claude... I want you in my life. I only want you." I say to him as he kisses me. I pull back and look at him. "Claude..." I say as I put my arms around his neck. "Yes Courtney." He replies. "Can we actually have this moment another time because people will find this strange on how I am taking so long to just get dressed." I tell him as he gives me his gorgeous smile that I can't refuse to look at. "Of course. Don't worry. I understand." He says as he kisses my forehead and we get up.

I walk out of the door with Claude by my side. I walk down the stairs as Claude follows me, giving his ordinary look to the rest. Alex looks at me with Scarlett, that see, doesn't like the look to much as Alex does. "Courtney, you look amazing." Alex says as Claude walks to Alois. "Yeah, I guess so but I don't want my bridesmaids to be wearing something to traditional for my wedding." Scarlett says as my emotions turn; "Look here! When you get married, the wife converts to the man's religion whether you like it or not!" As she just looks at me with her ordinary face. "We'll take the other dress, okay?" Alex says to resolve the fight.

Time skipped - 10 : 15 pm
{Sebastian pov}

Everyone is asleep and that Faustus is comforting his master because he had a bad dream again. But I realise that something was wrong earlier, Courtney took rather long to get changed from her outfit.

I walked up to her room. I opened the door to see her sleeping. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. I stayed by her for and while...

A/n

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. It's not much but at least, for what I say, "it's something". I think it came out okay to who is reading this story right now. But, you are the judges. I can't decide how the story came out so far. Hope you liked it. Sorry if I changed the cover and name a bit.
Sayonara my friends and to the wattpad family.

1636 words