Chapter 28 : Back to Kuroshitsuji

The next day
{Courtney pov}

It was the next day and I woke up in a good mood. I looked around only to find us in a different place. "Where are we?" I asked as we looked around. "We are... back?" Ciel said as he was shocked. "So this is what your world is like." I said as I looked around. I could only see trees and a forest. "Come. Let's go home. To our home." Claude said to me as he let out his hand to me and I took it. He held me very closely as we all walked home. But we suddenly realised that the reapers were the ones that were missing. "Where is Grell and Undertaker?" I asked as everyone looked at me. "They left a long time ago." Sebastian said. "What?!" I replied.

Time skip - cause the writer of this book has become very lazy to write all the nonsense and crap that they talked about on their way home...

We walked for a while and then saw Trancy mansion. It was perfectly fine, nothing happened. As Claude, Alois and I went inside and Ciel and Sebastian decided to go home immediately, so they didn't waste time to leave.

We entered the manor to find it empty but it wasn't. I knew it wasn't. "Claude, take her to her room. She will work here from now on." Alois said as he went to his office. "Home, sweet home!" Alois shouted as he left. "Come. Let's go." Claude said as he took me to the servant quarters and showed me where I will have to be. He kissed me goodbye as he left to go to Alois and I went to explore the mansion...
___________________________
A/n

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter was short and boring. I had writers blog. Sorry. See ya'll next time. Bye/Sayonara.
___________________________
Word count : 319 words

(Shortest so far)