Chapter 14 : Bella

{Courtney P.O.V }

We walked downstairs to the lounge. We entered the lounge. The couchs was white and the walls was blue. The coffee table was made of glass. He also had four, blue chairs, one next to each couch. His theme for the lounge was blue and white. I saw blue tiles leading to the kitchen. "I love his house. I never want to leave this place." I thought as we walked to the kitchen, amazed by his wonderful house. We look at the kitchen to see beautiful, white tiles. We looked further to the glass door and see...

I beautiful black and tan dog, sleeping in its little bed. Sebastian looked very displeased by the creature's appearance, in case he doesn't like dog's very much. Wait, correction. He doesn't like dogs at all. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.-- I case I never, ever had a dog in my life. "Oh. I see you found Bella." My brother said as he walked forward with a big smile on his face. He walked towards me when, the dog woke up. It looked at us and started barking. She was barking really loud. My brother walked up to her and rubbed her head. She licked his face as he did so. "This is Bella, my baby girl. She is my baby. I don't know what I will do without her here. She is breath-takingly beautiful. I love her with all my heart-- So you don't love my future sister-in-law-- I do. Just that, I also love my dog." He said as he rubbed under her chin. I walked up to them and went on my knees. I petted her and asked Alex. "What breed is she?" I asked as I looked at him. "She is an Australian Kelpie."

See Chapter pic for what Bella looks like👆.

The rest seemed jealous incase all my attention was on the gorgeous dog named Bella. Alois walked up to us and went on on his knees. He petted the dog and look at me. He looked at Ciel and showed out his disgusting tongue. "I hear you got fired from the dishwasher job." Alex said as he looked at me. "Ya. Not a big deal. I earned so little anyway. What's the big deal?" I said as Ciel walked over. He petted Bella and went on his knees. He started playing with her ear while she went back to sleep. "How is that lazy cat of ours?" So he decided to bring up that topic. "Lazy. He is a lazy pig. All he does is eat, sleep and poop. And when he wakes up, he wakes around like he owns the place. But now, he is staying with the neighbours. He loves them more than he loves me. So he can suck it up." I said as I get up and Bella wakes up. I walk to the lounge with a dog behind me. I sat down and she curled up by my feet.

Ciel and Alois wanted to sit next to me but she growled and tried to bite them. They decided to sit on the other double couch, across me. Sebastian stayed far away from me, incase the dog was with me. I felt happy that she was with me, (so then Sebastian can stay far away from me.). She was so calm and gently but when someone came near me she started growling, except for Alex. That is why he is sitting next to me. "How is she-- Oh. Are you talking about Scarlett--Ya-- She is fine. She will come over this afternoon." As Bella started getting a little bit anxious. She walked at the gate (house gate) and was standing there. "Can you do me favour and take Bella for a walk? She wants to go for a walk. Please take her." He said as we got up and walked to her. He took out her leash that was hanging on a nail on the wall. It was green with red writing, just like her collar. It must be a matching collar and leash. He puts her leash on and hands the leash to me. I take the leash as he opens the gate. She rushes out side and the gate opens. She ran out of the gate as Alex waves me good luck.

She rushed around the neighbourhood and made her messes. We walked around the neighbourhood when a squirrel came by her and ran away. She started running after it with me behind her. We ran after the squirrel that taunted her. She was barking while running after that squirrel. When it ran up a tree and she was barking. I pulled her back and dragged her home. The gate opened and she ran inside. She pulled the leash right out of my hand. "Listen. Leave her outside. Nothing will happen. I will take the leash of." My brother said as he took her leash off and opened the gate. He put a brick in front of the gate to keep it open.