Chapter 26 : Courtney's end? : Part 1

Previous on Six Rabbits...

In a cave...
{Courtney pov}

It was dark and gloomy, there was no light coming into the place anywhere. I woke up from a coma only to realise that I was chained to the stone wall behind me. I looked around and heard footsteps of high heels coming from down the hallway. I looked up to the person standing in front of me to only see, no one other than Scarlet. She held a whip and was wearing a short dress. She opened the cell that I was in and whipped me. I looked up at her with shock. "Scarlet... what is your.... problem.... aren't you.... suppose to be... my sister...?" I asked her as she just laughed at me. "You're one of us. You're a witch, just like me. But you don't need any life. You deserve death. The sacrifice will be made with you as the victim Courtney." As she laughed and looked down at me....

Now on...

"And I trusted you! I thought you was able to be a wonderful and caring wife for my brother! But no! You are a back stapping she-demon!" As Scarlet slaps me for saying all of those things about her. "Shut your big mouth Courtney! I'm older than you so respect me for being older!" Scarlet said to me as I looked at her. "Elder or not, I don't care. You still stabbed my whole family in the back. WHY DON'T YOU DIE!?" I yelled as I was whipped again. I shouted out in pain as I got a mark on my back from the whip.

Meanwhile....

{Third person pov}

The others headed back home without Courtney. Their mission was a failure. They felt guilty that they didn't even bring back one person. "How could this happen?" Ciel asked as they looked at him. "We lost them both." Alois said as they went over a humb and he held his mouth. "I can't believe we lost them both." Grell said as she held her face. "It's heart breaking." As suddenly, the car went off the road. It went the wrong way as it drove into a tree in the nearby forest. "What the fuck just happened?" Alois asked as he looked at Tasha. "I don't know. I just lost control of the car completely." She explained.

They all got out of the car and looked around confused. "What do we do now?" Ciel asked as Sebastian and Claude walked deeper into the forest. "Hey, Claude! Where are you going?!" Alois screamed as he ran after them. "Sebastian!!!" As Ciel ran  off with Grell following him. Undertaker and Tasha then followed behind them. Sebastian and Claude just wondered deeper and deeper into the forest until they made it to a lake.

*Here's the pic of the lake*

As everyone else caught up with them, they looked straight at the large body of water that was placed in front of them. They couldn't believe their eyes on how the place looked. They could see a small volcano in the Lake. "Over there." Claude and Sebastian said as they pointed to the volcano. Everyone looked there as they started walking along the shore of the lake.