Chapter 16: Past, present and future!

The next day
{Courtney P.O.V }

I woke up and my head was sore for some reason when I remembered.

"Oh right. I fell off the bed and hit my head." As I got up. "My head is going to be sore the whole day." When I finished change, I went down stairs.

I held my head in the process of going down the stairs. I sat down to eat breakfast while holding my damn head. "What happened to your head?" Alex asked who was across me. "My head is sore. I fell off the bed last night." As Undertaker joined us. He sat next to me. "What were you dreaming about that you fell of the bed?" He dragged out of his big mouth. "I don't know. How am I supposed to know if was sleeping at that time?" I said to him. "Oh I don't know. Cause it is your brain." As he got up and put his hands on the table. "Listen here. I know how much you two like fighting when you were kids but, now you are both grown up and you are about to be wedded to Scarlett in four weeks. So grow up you two. Courtney will soon have to start her life and leave me too." Aunt yelled out of her mouth. "Now. We all want to eat so settle down." She said as she sat on my left. "You know how your brother is when he is hungry. He gets moody." She whispered to me as I nodded in agreement. "I can hear you." He said as he glared at me and I did the same. We only do this when we want to fight with each other. "Stop this and start eating. We have a big day ahead of us." As we ate breakfast, me and my brother was glaring at each other and my head was sore.

After we ate we sat down in the lounge. Me and Alex are really competitive when it came to games. Even running. That I happened to be faster than him. When he just had to sit next to me and open his mouth about that. "You know. My sister was an athlete back when she was school." I facepanned with embarrassment. "School?" They said completely confused. "Oh right. Now girls can go to school. I remember when I trained Courtney to run for her high school." He said as raised his hand with glory for himself. "Wait. My Courtney babe was an athlete?" Grell said. "Yes. She was a runner. She was the faster runner in her whole school." He was exacerating about that. "Don't exacerate. You know I wasn't that fast-." As he cut me off. "Shh. I know you were the fastest runner. So don't say that. She was the best runner. I trained her every day. She became faster and faster. Until she was fourteen. The next year, I left her. And I know she stopped running for some reason." He said sadly as I looked at my right leg. "I stopped running for a reason. A very serious reason to be precise." I said as they looked at me. Only aunt knew why I stopped. "I stopped because... because I... I broke my leg." I said as I remembered how. "I couldn't stand getting hurt again. I was scared that I was. My leg might of healed along time ago but I still didn't go back to running." I said as I hugged Alex. "It healed along time ago. But what if... what if I do go back and I get hurt again? My leg sometimes still pain. But I gotten use to the pain... somehow."

{Ciel pov }

Just hearing the story on how she broke her leg was devastating. I never knew about her being an athlete and then gives up. "It could of been her whole career, which she wanted but she gave up in the end." Alex said as he hugged her. "Don't worry. You don't have to go back if you don't want to." He tried to comfort her. "Hey. Remember the time when I tried to climb the tree." He said as she giggled. "You almost fell if you went any higher." She replied. "Remember when aunt put on the stupid song. I actually fell down and hit my head on the coffee table. For the rest of the day I had a headache." She said. "I fell on the couch and tipped it backwards." He said. "Remember the time when we drew the circle around the tree and was running along it. We was maniacs when we was small. True maniacs." Courtney said. Just hearing that so far we could out that they was truly mad and was very naughty together but they also loved each other and just wanted to have fun. "Remember water- balloon wars." Alex started. "When we played it in the park, you hit aunt and she was so angry with you that you had run as fast as your little legs could carry you." She said as her aunt left then. "Remember the time when we went shopping and you was five. You said to aunt that you wanted the long, yellow thing that was a little curved." As he laughed. "What did she want?" That red headed reaper asked. "A banana. She wanted a banana." He said as he laughed really hard that his stomach started to hurt. "Don't hurt yourself." She said. As he held his stomach while laughing. "I was only five years old." She said as she was quite angry with him.