Chapter 19 : The beginning

The next day
{Courtney P.O.V }

I got up and went downstairs. I didn't know what was the time or anything. I went downstairs to the kitchen. No one was there. I was still half asleep. I was about to get water when...

"Good morning." Someone scared me from behind and I bumped into the cupboard. It was soon raining pots on my head. I got up to put my foot in a pot and slipped. And a pot fell on my head. "Ouch." I said looking to see Sebastian there. I took the pot off my sore, head and removed the pot from my foot. "You scared the hell out of me!" I protested. "I didn't mean to scare you my kitten." He said when someone came from upstairs. "What's with all the noise?" Alois said rubbing his eye's. "Courtney love? You are awake so early?" He said as he walked towards me. "Yes. Well. I came for water then this idiot over here spooked my life away and I got hunted down by pots." I said. "Oh don't worry. You go back to sleep. I-" As I stopped him right there. "I can't." I said. "But why?" They asked me. "Cause, when I am already awake, I can't sleep after that. So now I am awake." I said to them as I walked away. "Then I will stay up with you." Alois said. "No. I am fine. I can be alone. Nothing is wrong with that." I said as he looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes." I said as he left. I looked at Sebastian who was still standing there in the kitchen.

I opened the door and unlocked the gate. I went outside. I was in a very good mood today. "GOOD MORNING WORLD!" I shouted out to the neighbours with my hands out. "SHUT UP! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" One of the neighbours shouted back at me. "SORRY." I said back to them. I went back inside. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I knocked right into the wall. "Ouch." As I fell to the floor and Sebastian came running to me. I could hear the sound of death. Am I dying?

When I woke up, I was on the couch. My face was sore. "Ouch. My face is sore." I said as I looked around me. I sat up with Sebastian sitting next to me. I was about to get up from the couch when Sebastian stopped me. He was holding my hand. I pulled away and got up. I went to find somebody that will actually Listen to what I have to say. I went up stairs. I was walking to my room when I bumped into someone or something. Maybe another wall. It wasn't hard. But my face is already sore. I looked up to see a demon wall. "Am I dead yet?" I asked from the floor looking up. "Are you okay?" As Claude held my hand and pulled me up from the ground. "No. My face is sore." I said. "What happened?" He asked me. "I ran into the wall." I replied. "Is Grell awake?" I asked as he didn't know if she was awake or if she was sleeping. I decided to find out myself. I opened the door and then...

"Bassy. I don't want to wake up yet." She said in her sleep. So I left her be. I walked out of the room and walked to... well... somewhere.

Time skipped
{Third person pov}

They are all bored. They don't know what to do. They are bored as hell. "I'm..... bored." Alois says. "We all are." Ciel replies. "I'm dying." Alois complains. "I'm already dead." Grell says. "I got it." Courtney says as she sits up. "What!" Alois asks, smiling. "No. I lost it." She says as she lays back down. "Oh." Ciel says. "I got it." She says again. "Huh?" Grell says. "And it's gone..." she says. "Man." Alois says. "I'm bored..." Ciel says as he lays down.

"I know. I know what to do." Courtney says. "Fuck off you asshole." Alois says to her. "You're an asshole, asshole." She tells him. "Fuck you, bitch." He says to her. "Fuck all of you bastards." She says as everyone looks at her. "Bastard." She ends it there and lays back. "Bitch." He said to her. "Now what's that idea of yours." He askes her as if he did nothing wrong. "Well..." she says to them.

Time skipped
{Courtney pov}

It has been an hour later and I am running on the flipping road and everyone was running after me. Alois and Ciel seemed really tired when we was only for half an hour down the road. "Come on you guys. You can do it." I motivate them as I turn back to look at them.

I see Alois stop and puts his hands on his knees and bend over. "You can't be serious on making us run like this." He complains to me as I just look at him.

"It's not that bad." I tell him back as I make a bright smile. "Easy for you to say. You are good at running so you don't need to complain." Ciel butt's in as Grell walks forward and sits on the road. "I am not even getting started. And plus, I gave up on my fast running, okay? So don't complain to me that I'm going to fast." I state to them all. "You are going to fast." Grell says to me. "Oh come on. Okay. Let's get going." I say as they all make an annoying sound to me. "Look. A snail will beat you all. Do you want a snail to beat the great Earls of Phantomhive and Trancy estate? You tell me." I tell to get them up.

They just look at me. "Come. Let's go. Back on your feet!" I demand as I start running again. I can't even remember the last time I ran like this before, it feels incredible to be running again.

I can feel the cool breeze from the wind around me, hitting against my face, blowing my  raven coloured hair behind me as my feet just feels lightly on the ground. My chest pushed out as I run faster.

I suddenly can't hear anything around me, all I can see is the long road ahead of me as I concentrate on that. I run even faster than that for some reason. I don't know why, but I feel like I am running at an immortal speed. But I just keep going on. When all of a sudden....

I am pushed out of the road by someone and a car just drives past me. I'm now on the floor and I know someone's standing next to me. I look up to see the Undertaker. I hit my head against the pavement and get up. "Thank you." I say to him for saving my life. "No problem deery." He says as the rest of them run up to us. "Are you okay?" Grell asks me as I look at her. "Yeah. I'm fine." I replied. "Okay. Look, this is enough for today, let's go home. I don't want to be here." I say as I start walking home. "Even now you are leaving us. Wait up." Alois says as they trail behind me.

Time skipped
{Courtney pov}

It was around 12:30 that night and I had the same dream I had the last time. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen, bear feet. I reach for a cup in the sink when suddenly...

I'm pushed against the wall. I look properly to see Sebastian. I just look at him. "S-Seba-" Is all he ever let me complete in the sentence. As he kisses my neck and I try to push him away but he just pushes me harder against the wall. Then he pins my wrists to the wall and he continues to kiss my neck. "Sebastian, what do you want with me?" I ask him nicely. "I just want you." He replies. "Why me? Why don't you go be with that nun of yours? Why do you want me so badly? I'm not that special, I'm just another mortal. So what's the difference?!" I say to him as he looks at me. "So, you say you are not exactly special?" He questions me. "Yes, because I'm just another human. Why would I be different?" I tell him. He licks my neck. "Would you just let me go!? I don't want any of this. Now just leave me alone. I'm not yours to have." I tell straight. "That's why let me make you mine." He whispers in my ear. I feel rage building up inside, I don't know why but I can feel rage. "NEVER!" As I somehow get free and pushes him away from her where he lands on the floor, looking at me shocked.

From there, I just run to my room and slammed the door close. I climb into bed and stay there for the night...

A/n

Hi, sorry for not updating so long, I got really busy with homework and projects and this new year of school. I'll try to update more offen if I can. Sorry if this chapter was crappy and full of shit but that's all could do for now. See ya soon. 😝