Chapter 3: Trouble!

The next day

She woke up to see that none of the rabbit's were there again. She put her glasses on, changed and left her room. As she walked down the stairs, she was so shocked for what she saw. She couldn't believe her eye's. She turned around. "Who are you people-- Hey you are the girl, only smaller about my size--Oh shame Trancy, then you too small --Wait Ciel and Alois and that means Sebastian , Grell , Undertaker, Claude -- Here" They said to her. She around to see them. Suddenly she felt strange and collapsed. "Are you Ok miss--What happened-- Are you ok." Then they ran up to her. And Sebastian and Claude raced to see her. Sebastian picked her up and walked to the stairs with everyone behind him. They walked behind him and entered her room. They put her on her bed.

Sometime later

She woke up to look to her right and to see Sebastian there."Sebastian? What happened-- Well you fainted-- Then you carried me-- Well yes--And you are NAKED." And everyone walked through the door. "So you are finally you are awake."  And she turned her head. "Put your clothes on--I don't know where they are--Grell don't say that-- But I don't-- Come on then and I will give you my uncles clothes." As she walked out the door and opened her aunt's door. They walked in and walked towards the closet. She opened the closet door and picked out six different outfits. When they finished change she turned to see her favourite Black Butler characters standing in front of her. All four was there and the brats.

{Courtney P.O.V }

I was so happy to see them in person. I just wanted to hug them all. "I can't believe it. It is the black bulter cast in front of me right now. But how-- I don't know-- I should introduce myself. I'm Courtney Richardson. It's a pleasure to meet you all." As I bowed down slightly with my heart.  I think they were shocked to see that. "This is a bit to big. Don't you think-- Well it is my uncles cloths and he was a big size man--So that's why it doesn't fit-- Well Ciel, don't worry it will be fixed-- Alois shut up-- Hey. No fighting. Understood--No-- Maybe-- Why-- Never mind." I walked up to the red head standing next to Sebastian. "So you are the reaper, Grell Sutcliff. It is a pleasure to meet you. Man you look better in person than in the anime-- What the devil is this about?" As I hugged her tight. "OK. Look. I don't need to die because I'm already dead. So no need to squeeze me death." As I let her go, I walked over to Sebastian. I looked at him but he will never take a hug so I left my hand out. "Nice to meet you Sebastian Michealis." As he shaked my hand and I walked over to his master. I knew I wasn't like Elizabeth but I am Courtney. As I left my hand towards him. "Nice to meet you, Ciel Phantomhive ." As he shocked my hand. "Nice to meet you." As I walked over to the blonde next to him. I couldn't resist but to. As I hugged him I had to say something to him. As got back, away from him. "Nice to meet you Alois Tracey-- Nice to meet you too, Courtney." As I walked to the creepy guy behind Ciel. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Undertaker." As he just giggled. I walked passed Grell and Sebastian, to be face to face with the spider demon who was next to Sebastian for the first time not fighting and I hope it will stay this way for as long as they are here. I left my hand up to him. "Nice to meet you Claude Faustus." As he shacked my hand and walked back to the front. "So. HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE. I WANT AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS." They looked a bit scared because they all jumped behind Sebastian except for Claude and Undertaker. He was laughing like a mad thing. As they all jumped out. "You was so scared blue head-- And so was you red face-- You can't insult a women like that-- Oh yes we can-- Butt out blonde-- Ya. I go with blue-- Please don't fight. If you fight all you will get out is nothing but people's two cents comments.--- Red head started it-- No-- Idoit-- I can't stand to be humiliated like this." She ran to the kitchen and we all followed her and she picked up a knife from the counter. "No I rather die than be humiliated like a dog-- GRELL NO DON'T DO IT. Please come on you guys." As I walked over to Grell and tapped her back. She looked back at me. "Grell. It's no use to die. You said it yourself that you can't die-- Oh. Sorry-- It doesn't matter. Now come so I can ask you some questions." As I grabbed her hand and walked over to the lounge.