" You bastard! Leave me right now". 

 Her feisty temper and rejection only served to fuel his lust and newly found carnal desires.

He waited for so long and what did he get in return? Her disgust! If this was the only way then let it be. He needed to show her a demo today. 

Her curves pressed against his body, her red cheeks, eyes filled with anger mixed with fear, her quivering soft pink lips all were inviting him to make some action. His mind was hooded with lust.

He didn't suppress his emotions this time. He, at last, made a decision that will lead him to nowhere but regret.

Moving his hand from her waist he pressed her against the wall and planted them by her side to get her trapped. 

Giving a sinister smile to her he bent a little and licked her collarbone. Putting her hair to one side he bit hard on her soft flesh.

 He saw her visibly pale. Her eyes widened in shock as she took a moment to understand what just happened. 

Adi soon gave a sloppy kiss and licked the place with his tongue to soothe the pain down. 

He pressed him more into her body and hugged her tightly without any intention of ever letting her go.

"Oh! Did I say this to you before? You look like an angel today.". Adi whispered in his deep husky voice. His head was still placed in the crook of her neck.

" You are a sick bastard! You are crazy". Paro bellowed. 

" Oh I am darling I am! But trust me till now you have seen nothing ". He spoke like a maniac. 

With her newly found courage, she kicked between his legs and pushed him with all her energy. 

" Bloody hell! " Adi's face cringed in pain. As soon as his hold got loose on her, she bolted for the doorway and sprinted to the staircase.

Going to a safe distance Paro took some deep breaths to gather the piece of mind together. She was still in a daze. A drop of tears left her eyes without her permission. She wiped it away quickly. A dry bitter chuckle left her mouth.

She is such a fool to even think that she can enjoy her birthday! The world is full of vile persons like him. It is a luxury to even think everyone will treat her like a human being deserves to be treated. But she is strong. She will protect herself. 

' It's Ok Paro. We are good.. we are good'.

She kept repeating the words rubbing both of her hands as she tried to comfort herself. More tears streamed out of her eyes when she remembered what just happened.

" Paro… Paro…"  Hearing the voice she quickly wiped off the drops coming out of her eyes. Setting her hair on both sides of her shoulder she tried to hide evidence of someone else's nasty deed on her body.

" Pa… Oh! Here you are! I have been searching for you for so long.. where were you girl?" Ishita asked in a tone of complaining.

" I… I.. just wanted to use the washroom." Paro managed to say, trying hard to behave normally. 

" Oh Ok. Come on girl. Let's enjoy the party girl. It's your birthday". Ishita jumped out of excitement, too lost in her own world to notice her friend's misery.

" Yeah… let's go". Paro said, forcing a smile on her lips.

" Oh I forgot to tell you, Risabh couldn't come as he wasn't feeling good. He told me to wish you on behalf of him." Ishita spoke out suddenly remembering what her cousin said.

" Oh it's fine. I hope he is good now". Paro gave her a meek smile.

Coming out of the house both of them went to the lawn, where all the other people were present.

" Oh! where were you? Come with me ". Taking Paro's hand Bidisha took her in a side without even waiting for her answer.

" Happy birthday girl." Taking her palm she put a piece of jewelry and smiled warmly at her.

Paro was surprised to see the chain with a pendant. That looked so expensive. She knew they were loaded. But somehow taking this as a birthday gift didn't sit well with her. 

" This is so beautiful bhabi(sis-in-law). Thank you so much. But I can't take it". She spoke out in a hesitant voice.

The smile on Bidisha's face faded. 

" Why? You don't think of me as your sister right? You have to deny everything that I say or give to you? Fine. As you wish". She tried to blackmail her emotionally.

" No no.. it's not like that.. But.. I" Paro searched for a suitable answer.

" No buts girl. If you think of me as your sister you will take it. " Bidisha ordered her with a fake stern voice.

Paro nodded reluctantly. Taking the chain from her hand she made her wear it.

" You are looking so beautiful. As if it was made for you". Bidisha pulled her cheeks lightly.

Paro blushed at her compliment and smiled at her. Reciprocating her gesture Bidisha left.

Soon after taking some steps, she was stopped by her husband, Avi.

" I thought we were supposed to give her a different gift. When did you change your mind?" Avi asked her, raising one of her eyebrows.

" We haven't. You go and give it to her. I gave her my gift as she is like a sister to me". Bidisha said with a blank face.

Avi smirked while hearing her wife.

" I see. You have made quite a strong bond with her in this short time. Your brother-in-law must have been very happy. No?" He taunted, waiting for an answer.

Giving him a stern look Bidisha left without saying anything.

Avi heaved a sigh and nodded his head, not approving of whatever was happening.

………

A tall figure standing near the bar, saw the whole scene unfolding in front of his eyes. He was satisfied to see the heart-shaped pendant adorning her neck. It made him feel closer to her. She was marked by him. The hickey on her neck and the pendant both were proof of his claim on her.

He knew she would never agree to take his gift. So he convinced his sis-in-law to do it on his behalf. She asked him some questions and happily agreed to see that her dear brother-in-law was taking a genuine interest in some girl for the very first time. 

Adi knew that Paro was upset but that didn't bother him at all. Not even a bit. He was annoyed by her constant tantrums and he needed to show her who was in control. 

Brushing the edge of his lips with his rough thumb Adi remembered how heavenly it felt against her soft skin. He could do it all day and night. A genuine smile made its place on his lips. Gulping the liquor from the glass in one go Adi looked in her direction. She was talking with her friends.

After getting to feel her for the first time he knew now there was no going back. She had become his addiction without his knowledge. 

In those brown eyes, he saw his doom.

                         •••••••••••••

What do you think about the chapter?

 Please like and comment.

Thank you all for your support ❤️.

Take care ❤️