Chapter 7: Meeting of The Gods

Waking up, Silver and Meteria went to meet up and give the news of their level ups. They may not have been too surprised, but they were very much happy for the other as it was a major step forward for the both of them.

Silver: Looks like we got the same ability.

Meteria: Yeah, but look at yours. Two new skills and they look powerful.

Silver: Dad told me about them last night. Today would probably be the best time to get used to this. Master warned me that it would be awkward to control our bodies after leveling up.

Meteria: Hehe. I almost ripped my sheets and blanket when I woke up.

He looks at her bed and saw that there were some tears in the fabrics.

Silver: Well, hopefully we get good nicknames at the Denatus this week.

Meteria: Me too. Maybe-

*Slam*

The door opened and Alfia came into the room.

Alfia: Meteria, I almost forgot to tell you that-

She stopped when she saw the boy in there as well. She felt her anger rise as she got ready to blast him out the window.

Silver: [Uh-oh.]

Jupiter: [Remember, we have a secret technique for situations like this! The one your Dad taught you all those years ago!]

Silver: [You're right!] U-Uh, I'll see you later, Meteria!

He jumped out the window and ran before either of the girls could say anything. Alfia grumbled in anger while Meteria sighed in disappointment.

Meteria: Aw, why'd you do that again?

Alfia: You know that scum isn't allowed here. All those Zeus trash are the same.

Meteria: He's not as bad as you think he is. Why do you have to be so mean to him?

Alfia: I don't have to keep telling you why. I'm only here to tell you that Hera wants you and me with June to help adjust to our level ups.

Meteria: Oh yeah, how bad is it, usually?

Alfia: It can be awkward. You just need time and practice. Just get yourself ready.

Meteria: Okay.

With Silver...

He was running to safety which would be anyone she was not. That turned out to be the bakery his friend talked about a lot. Since he didn't eat yet, he figured he'd go in and have something. Inside, he saw Brioche and Whitney inside, sharing food. They turned to him when they heard the bell ring from the door opening.

Brioche: Silver?

Silver: *Panting slightly* He-Hey...

Whitney: You look like you ran a lap around the city.

Silver: I might have had to if I wanted to stay alive.

Brioche: Alfia?

Silver: *Nods* Alfia.

Brioche: Figures. Well, I'm glad to see you here for breakfast, but I regret to inform you that we'll be taking today off. Nory spoke with me earlier and said something came up, so she wouldn't be here. I told Cester about it and we thought a day or two to rest would be fine after what happened.

Silver: Is she alright?

Brioche: Yeah, a friend of hers is a little sick, so she's lending them a hand. She'd be busy the whole day and Cester decided to do some reading at the library.