Character Bios (Updated as of Chapter 8)

I thinks it's probably better if I just make new ones to update them.

Hera Familia

Meteria Morningstar
-Level 2
-12
-Human
-Female
-4ft 4
Alias: White Princess
-She has the same eye colors as her sister, but in opposite order. Her hair is short and snow-white.
-A very positive and caring girl. She hates few things, but should never be angered no matter what. She can be airheaded at times. Meteria is Hera's favorite and is loved by everyone in the Familia. She tries to hide it, but she secretly likes Silver. She is similar to her sister in that she is an extremely fast learner. She is a supportive frontline fighter that uses a great axe to fight.

Alfia Morningstar
-Level 3
-12
-Human
-Female
-4ft 4
Alias: Chroma
-Long, silver hair with heterochromatic eyes. Her right is green and her left is silver.
-Dislikes noise. Hates Silver for his interactions with her sister. Prefers to work alone if given a choice, but is willing to do teamwork. She can use any weapon, but a long sword is preferred when in close combat. Main occupation is mage.

Callisto
-28
-Level 9
-Captain
-Human
-Female
-5ft 11
-Alias: Empress
-She has long, dark pink hair that is rather messy and purple eyes. Her face and pretty much entire appearance speaks anything but gentle.
-She can and will be rowdy most of the time. She enjoys cracking jokes and having fun. She is a battle junkie and will choose the violent option 9 times out of 10. Calli is her preferred nickname.
-She uses her specially made great sword to cleave through enemies.

Europa
-27
-level 7
-Human
-Female
-executive
-5ft 6
-Alias: Winter's Wrath
-She has blue hair and dark blue eyes. She prefers robes and long clothing, so pretty much what a mage wears.
-She enjoys quiet moments alone, but will interact with others in her Familia. Most men annoy her, but she will tolerate those who've earned her respect.

Io
-23
-level 7
-Human
-Female
-Alias: Eagle Eye
-executive
-5ft 2
-She has blonde hair and green eyes.
-She is compassionate, but also slightly timid at times. When the time is needed, she will not hesitate. She is more reasonable in regards to men compared to others in her Familia.
-Io is a magic swordsman and an archer. She is famous for hitting her shots everytime. The rumor about her is that she is likely the best archer in the world.

June
-29
-Level 5
-Human
-Female
-5ft 9
-Alias: Righthand
-Head maid
-She has black hair and blue eyes.
-June is the head maid in the Hera Familia as well as her main servant that she can call on whenever she needs. She also gets drunk very easily and loses much of her self control. Some of her Familia are aware of her feelings for Zald of the Zeus Familia, but choose to not bring it up until the best time for teasing.

Hilda
-45
-Level 4
-Elf
-Female
She works as a major healer in the Hera Familia.

Briseis Dameia
-16
-Level 2
-Human
-Female
-Her hair was dark enough to be considered black and it was also long. She had blue eyes and was a figure of beauty most aren't ready for when they meet her for the first time. She's a new recruit to Hera from another god.

Barba Heinz
-19
-Level 2
-Human
-Female
-5ft 5
-Blonde hair and blue eyes
-She ran away from her home to find a new place for herself. Her old god allowed her the option to transfer and she was accepted by Hera. She has an upbeat attitude like Meteria, and acts like a gyaru with people she considers friends.

Helen Menelea
-17
-Level 2
-Human
-Female
-5ft 7
-Auburn colored hair and dark purple eyes.
-A formerly married woman who left her family to find a better place in Orario. She says they were disgusting and did ugly practices she no longer wished to be a part of. She stayed with a god for a few years before moving to Orario and joining the Hera Familia.