Chapter 13: Odyssey's End

On their way back from their final raid, they all had a good rest after a long time. Silver felt he got a good sleep since he first left Orario. For now, he was busy taking them to one last stop.

Rhodi: Our fleet has one last stop, Captain?

Silver: Yes. I have personal business there but I'll take all the ships with me.

Hafnia: Where are we going?

Silver: We're taking a small stop before heading back to Dizara. The island the Helios Familia lives on.

This made the eyes of those there widen.

Rhodi: THE Helios Familia?! The one that makes the best ice cream, cheese and other dairy products in the world?! That Helios Familia?!

Silver: *Smirking* The one and only.

Ferrum: *Shocked* How did you get such close relations with them? I heard they're really strict with business partners!

Silver: I have my ways.

In these long several months, Silver had his other ships captained by other members he had met on his travels. They led their own crews, though, they were very much more unruly than his ever was, even during the beginning.

Flashback...

Rhodi was the first to join up with Silver before he and Coba met. The girl had been wandering for over a year and knew enough Koine to talk clearly with him.

Coba: You! Watch where you're going!

Silver: Hey! I said I was sorry!

She angrily threw a punch that the boy easily batted away. She growled and rushed at the boy with more attacks which he dodged. Eventually, his patience ran out and he struck back. He slammed his fists down on her head followed by a knee to her stomach. This knocked the wind out of her before he kicked her away.

Coba: *Coughing*

Rhodi: Captain?

Silver sighed and walked to the amazon. She soon stopped coughing and looked up to see the boy extend a hand to her. Her face was flushed as she realized this person knocked her flat on her butt and easily too. She took his hand the she joined the two for lunch to apologize.

Coba: I... I'm sorry about that. It's customary in my homeland to fight to the death when provoked like that.

Silver: We bumped on accident. That hardly counts as a provocation.

Coba: You'd be surprised.

Silver: Look, I'm sure we're all busy. Let's put this misunderstanding behind us and move on.

Rhodi: Fine with me.

Coba: Me as well. I'm Coba and I'm sorry again.

Silver: Argenta.

Rhodi: Rhodi.

Since he was still trying to keep a semi-low profile, he saw fit to change his name just a little. He decided to use that one with Poseidon until he heard word he could return home.

Silver: If that's settled, we'd best be on our way.

Coba: Hold on.

Silver: Hm?

Coba: If it's fine, may I join you?

Rhodi: Lady, we aren't forcing you to pay compensation.

Coba: I know. I'm doing this because I want to.

Jupiter: [Yeah, you set yourself up for this one.]

Silver: [What?!]

Jupiter: [Amazons fall for a man's strength. Beating her like that pretty much stole her heart. Her kind aren't the type to give up easily.]