Chapter 15: Waikala, The Lone Toa

Another several days later, and business in Olympus Manor has reached a new level of stability. Though, things would be shaken up a bit when a new rumor was being thrown around the city. 

Zeus Member A: Man, did you hear the new rumor going around the city? People are saying they found that Silver kid roaming all over the place.

Zeus Member B: There's no way he's out to cause trouble. Not after everything that's happened.

Zeus: Member A: And you'd be right. It's the opposite because they're calling him some new rising hero. Ever since a few days ago, a bunch of people talked about how they were saved or bailed out from random street fights or even just some random attacks. They all say he's the one who saved them. 

Zeus Member C: Actually, I've been hearing that in the Guild too. Apparently, he's been doing that in the Dungeon too, but weirdly enough, he's more active in the city.

Zeus Member B: I bet the Hera Familia will be interested when they hear that. 

With Silver...

Now that he's had the time to readjust, he's finally put together a cohesive schedule for himself.

Jupiter: [And you're sure doing this is necessary? Not trying to talk you out of it because I'd also like to keep their memory alive, but Orario is bigger than Koro Nui could ever be. You'll have a lot of trouble covering all that ground on your own.]

Silver: [Probably, but that's no excuse to not try. I'll just do what I can.]

Ignika: [Well, you have been busy. You've mapped out the city and certain parts of the Dungeon.]

Silver: [I know it's going to be helpful. Now, I gotta get going. I've got a few hours before I have to meet with the others in the Dungeon.]

He put his normal attire on which was just light armor until he found something better to wear. In his time overseas, he didn't wear much either, though, that felt fine with him. Once he was done, he headed out like always and in full view of the rest of his Familia. Though, today he was stopped by Chiron and Maxim for a moment.

Chiron: Heading out again, son?

Silver: *Nods* I am.

Maxim: You're aware of the new gossip spreading around about you, right?

Silver: What?

Chiron: Ha! They're calling you a hero rising. Particularly the family you helped when they said you saved them from some other adventurers.

Silver: Ah, okay.

Maxim: What's that reaction for? Aren't you happy?

Silver: I guess. They're safe after all.

Chiron: Well, don't let the fame get to your head.

Silver: It's not like I'm doing this for fame and glory. It's just my job. Anyway, I have to go.

The two had their eyebrows raised at what he said. His job? What did that mean? They'd only be able to get clarification once he came back. With Silver, he would typically run and jump around rooftops and check around for anything suspicious. With the city being so big, he didn't have the luxury of standing around in one place, waiting for something to happen. That left him with going through as much as he could until something happened. Of course, his own Familia wasn't the only place word of his deeds spread.

With Hera...

Hera: *Irritated* Grr...

Europa: What kind of nonsense are you trying to play at?!