When the young man heard this, he asked in a low voice, "I see there is a watermelon below. Can I buy one and take it with me later?"

"Yes." Have to share with others.

The older policeman coughed lightly: "Is it convenient for Ms. Shen, come with us to the police station to make a statement."

Although it was a question, Shen Tingshuang knew that they had to take her back to the police station now: "Okay, I can go and see it. See that patient?" At least see who is framing yourself.

The older policeman said, "Tomorrow, we will send someone to accompany you." The patient with food poisoning today was not in a good mood, so in order to avoid conflicts, they suggested that Shen Tingshuang go tomorrow.

"Okay."

Shen Tingshuang weighed a watermelon for the young policeman, and then followed the policeman back to the police station to make a record.

When the police car was leaving, some villagers saw it, and they were talking about the direction the police car was leaving.

Anyway, I went to the city and came out of the police station. Shen Tingshuang went to the surrounding stores and bought some daily necessities.

...

Xin Yuanshan was surrounded by people. When they saw Shen Tingshuang coming back,

some villagers asked, "Did you just get taken away by the police?"

Shen Tingshuang looked back at the villagers with a puzzled expression. Walk.

"Someone said just now that you were taken away by the police."

That's the way it is in the village, a trivial matter will be framed and exaggerated, and then spread to everyone.

Shen Tingshuang: "I just went to the police station to do something." Besides, she took the initiative to go with someone, not to be taken away!

But Shen Tingshuang's words have proved to the villagers that "the police have indeed come".

People were whispering again, but Shen Tingshuang didn't care and went back to the mountain.

...

After the villagers at the foot of the mountain saw that Shen Tingshuang had left, their discussion became louder.

"There's really something wrong with what she's planting."

"Yes, I said before that the grapes didn't ripen until September, and she planted them this month, and she's still so big, who knows what medicine was given."

"Yeah, You said this is in the village, everyone has the same land, why is the fruit she grows different."

"What can I do, I buy her fruit every day."

"What are you afraid of, look at people's popularity The Mei family's children still eat it every day."

Shao Feng came back from City B and found a large group of villagers gathered at the foot of Xinyuan Mountain. After listening carefully to what they were talking about, he suddenly laughed angrily: "Everyone, don't listen to wind and rain."

"I said Xiaofeng, don't you? I was bewitched by that girl."

"That's right, she looks charming, who knows what a good person she is." Shao Feng: "Ting Shuang is back, it means nothing is wrong, and no matter what happens, the police will tell the public the results of the investigation."