35

While the elbow was cooking, Shen Tingshuang took out the bayberry he just picked, rinsed it with water a little, and put it in another pot.

This pot was also bought by Shen Tingshuang watching the live broadcast of vivi, and it comes with an induction cooker. It can be used to eat hot pot in winter, but at this moment, Shen Tingshuang is going to use it to cook bayberry soup.

In addition to putting water, Shen Tingshuang also added a piece of rock sugar into it.

There are no shortage of comments in the live broadcast room.

[It feels like I am following an omnipotent blogger. 】

【I'm a little hungry. 】

【Why do you have to show me this on my way from work? It's cruel. 】

【I'm getting heat stroke, and now I want to have a glass of bayberry juice. ]

...

Shen Tingshuang didn't have time to look at the phone, the water in the pot for boiling the elbow had become boiling, Shen Tingshuang put rock sugar in it, and took out some firewood.

The bayberry juice over there also began to boil. Shen Tingshuang took the chopsticks and stirred it twice, then used a shovel to press out the bayberry juice and boiled it for another two minutes before pouring out the bayberry juice and pouring it into a large bowl. in a glass bottle, then put it in a pool and soak it in cold water.

Shen Tingshuang remembered the refrigerator he bought in the live broadcast room, and really hoped to get there soon, so that he could drink the frozen bayberry juice.

She washed the pot in which the bayberry was boiled, and then added water to boil.

As the color of the elbows and the soup in the pot gradually thickened, Shen Tingshuang poured the boiled water into the large pot, and then put the remaining ginger slices into it.

[Miss, don't you add spices? 】

【Yes, I see other people's elbows have been seasoned. 】

【I also think it will taste better with the addition of bay leaves and cinnamon. 】

【But this color is really beautiful. 】

Until the end of the elbow, Shen Tingshuang did not add any other seasonings. On the contrary, when it was about to come out of the pot, Shen Tingshuang sprinkled a handful of chopped green onion on the elbow.

Then scoop up the thick soup that has been boiled, pour it on the elbows, repeat several times and then pour it out.

The candy-colored elbows are paired with green shallots, which looks particularly appetizing.

[I hate such crooked elbows, but today, I said I can. ]

[Originally on the way home, but now I'm going to eat elbows. ]

[Speaking as if I feel sorry for myself if I don't eat elbows now. ]

[Miss and sister have ordered the same elbow, start eating immediately. ]

[The person who lost weight saw this and said that I am going to relapse tonight. ]

...

Shen Tingshuang went to pour another glass of bayberry juice.

She brought the elbow and bayberry juice to the restaurant next to her, then came over to get her phone. "That's all for today's live broadcast, but before the closing, ten people are still drawn. Today, kiwis

are given away. This time, there are fewer people, and there is no need for goods, arrival, payment."

Say goodbye to netizens, and then start eating elbows with peace of mind.

Netizens were stunned.

[No, Miss, why don't you let us see it? 】

【I also want to see Ah Shuang eat elbows. ]

...

At this moment, Shen Tingshuang was already happily eating elbows.

After a long time of cooking, the elbow has become soft and glutinous, and after a bite, it is full of fragrance. Shen Tingshuang did not add any spices, for fear that these fragrant leaves and cinnamon will affect the meat aroma of the elbow itself.

Ginger and cooking wine can remove the fishy smell of elbow very well.

In the process of smoking this elbow, the fire is probably a little big, and there is a smell of smoke.

However, the rock sugar suppressed these flavors, and the fragrance of chopped green onion covered up a lot of the shortcomings of the elbow.

Shen Tingshuang ate a third of the elbow and drank a glass of bayberry juice, exuding a sense of satisfaction all over his body.

...

After sitting in the chair for a while, Shen Tingshuang opened Weibo, swiped the comments, and seeing what Shao Feng said really affected his mood.

Shen Tingshuang put down the phone and brought the plates and cups to the kitchen.

Tonight's Shen Tingshuang didn't watch the live broadcast, but opened the online store according to the steps given by Shao Feng.

The name of the shop is "A Shuang's Shop".

At present, the fruits and vegetables on Xinyuan Mountain, Shen Tingshuang has only photographed apricots, so Shen Tingshuang has only posted pictures of apricots, but it has not been put on the shelves.

Before going to bed, she asked: "System, what's the task tomorrow."

System: "..."

Okay, pretend to be dead at the critical moment, Shen Tingshuang also closed his eyes and started to sleep.

As for the task, we'll talk about it at five o'clock tomorrow.

... At five o'clock, the system's task came on time: " Please, the host, grow 20 different kinds of vegetables

within 17 hours." , the key is 20 kinds! Seeing that Shen Tingshuang didn't respond, the system repeated it again: "The host is asked to grow 20 different vegetables within 16 hours and 59 minutes. If the mission is successful, 19's spiritual veins will be restored." Shen Tingshuang: "Tomorrow is It's not that it will become 40 different plants." System: "I don't know." Shen Tingshuang: "..." What is the use of you.

Shen Tingshuang thought for a while, and then asked, "Then tell me first, are onions, ginger, and garlic considered vegetables?"

"Yes." After

getting a systematic answer, Shen Tingshuang got up and started picking fruits, while thinking about the mountain vegetables.

In addition to the onion, ginger, and garlic I asked before, there are cabbage, peppers, cucumbers, and pumpkins.