5.2

AD4

Only by nourishing the spirit can we continue to do the task.

...

Wang Qian got into the car angrily, and after thinking about it, she still called Shen Xuan, her tone was completely different from the disgust she sometimes carried when talking to Shen Tingshuang, she was extra flattering on the phone: "Hello, Miss Shen, I saw Shen

Tingshuang just now." Shen Xuan has always looked down on Wang Qian, but when she heard what she said, there was still a hint of sarcasm on her lips: "What about my sister?"

It was obviously the gentlest tone, and the questioning was obviously caring, but Wang Qian felt a chill all over her body: "She is selling fruit in Xinyuanshan now, but it seems that no one is buying it, so I'm persuading her to sell Xingyuanshan. "

Fortunately Yuanshan, it was originally left to Shen Xuan by my grandmother, but she killed Shen Tingshuang halfway through. Shen Xuan's life has never been robbed by others: "Really, then you have to work hard."

Wang Qianyi Listening, passion came, "Miss Shen, don't worry! This lucky Yuanshan should be yours, it's yours."

Shen Xuan hung up the phone, her stupid sister, to be honest, she never took it to heart.

...

At midnight, the system rang again: "Please, host, within 12 hours, let 16 people eat the fruits you planted

.

" Shen Tingshuang calculated that one of the 8 people yesterday was Wang Qian, and she will definitely not come today.

In other words, she has to find 9 people to eat the fruits she grows to complete this task.

But today's task is destined to be not so difficult for Shen Tingshuang to complete. As soon as he came down the mountain, Shen Tingshuang met Li Ying who came to buy apricots last time.

When she saw Shen Tingshuang coming over, she quickly said, "Sister, please give me twenty pounds of apricots that I bought last time."

"That much?" Shen Tingshuang picked half a basket of apricots, about twenty pounds.

Li Ying explained: "Our department is engaged in activities, and a dozen people came. No, everyone wants to try it."

Only then did Shen Tingshuang see a big car behind Li Ying, and many people got on and off the car.

Shen Tingshuang smiled, the task is now complete.

Colleagues behind Li Ying have heard from Li Ying long ago that the apricots in this village are very delicious. When everyone came, they found that the village was not prosperous at all, and there was nothing to do.

But seeing the girl standing opposite Li Ying, her skin is fair and not like a seller of apricots, especially when she smiles, it is even sweeter, as if just watching her smile makes me feel happy.

Li Ying introduced to her colleague, "This is what I said, the girl who sells apricots is delicious."

Shen Ting double-packed 20 catties of apricots and handed them to Li Ying, and Li Ying directly gave it to her colleagues behind her: "You guys have a taste. "

A male colleague behind him saw Shen Tingshuang's beauty and felt that he should give some face. He took an apricot on the spot, and he thought about how to praise this apricot.

He peeled the skin and fed it into his mouth, his eyes widened immediately, and after finally eating one, he went to get the second one.

"I said, Lao Wu, why are you like you've never eaten apricots?" Their company is still a medium-sized company, and the quality of the employees is also considered high. They would eat apricots, and this reaction is unexpected.

After Lao Wu finished eating the second apricot, "Li Ying didn't lie to you, these apricots are really delicious!" As for the apricots that he thought about, Lao Wu felt that they were already in these apricots.

A female colleague also took one and tasted it, and then said, "Mom, these apricots are so delicious! Boss, weigh me a pound later, no, ten pounds! Weigh ten pounds and take it away. When

Li Ying heard this, she couldn't be more happy. Their company was precisely the team building of their department. She was in charge of the inspection. After eating Shen Tingshuang's apricots, she went back and said she had chosen this village.

When my colleagues heard that it was a village, they immediately felt boring.

She told her colleagues that the apricots here are particularly delicious, but all of them were dubious.

Li Ying is not in a hurry, she knows that when everyone comes, you will know how true what she said.

Li Ying's reply to the boss of the department is that the village can bring its own barbecue ingredients, and the activities do not need to be paid for. The budget is only 5,000 yuan.

The head of the department did not have much objection to where the team was built. What he saw was the results and funding.

Li Ying took a few apricots to the boss of the department: "Boss, try it." The

boss also tasted one, and his eyes lit up. He has been on business trips a lot these years, and he has never eaten anything delicious. The mere apricot actually gave him the chance to eat it. He thought it was very delicious, and he couldn't help but say, "How come twenty pounds is enough? After the event is over, I will weigh another ten pounds and take it away."

Li Ying asked Shen with a smile when she saw the appearance of her colleague. Tingshuang: "Sister, is there a river on your mountain? Is it convenient for us to have a barbecue?"

The author has something to say: Male lead: Hey, author, are you afraid you forgot me?

Ah Qi: Oh, wait. :,,,