28

July 27 is Qin Yueze's birthday. On this day, the company never dares to slack off and arranges it in advance every year.

This year, Qin Yueze's birthday theme was overturned again and again, revised many times, and finally settled.

The details are even more meticulously crafted. The desserts at the door are invited to try many times by people with different tastes, and finally they are finalized.

The table is placed with ropes, and no mistakes are allowed. Until 12 o'clock in the evening, the banquet was finally arranged.

The director who designed the banquet looked at the empty fruit plate on the table: "Where's the fruit?"

The staff on the side said: "Mr. Ai said it, and they will deliver it directly tomorrow." The

director held back his anger: "They It is too irresponsible to do this, what if this fruit is unpalatable?" He didn't want to smash the sign, although it was not easy to create a party for the actor, doing it well would increase his reputation, but if he did something wrong If it is in place, it will be scolded by thousands of fans.

The staff didn't dare to say more. They looked for Ai Ming many times. Ai Ming always said that they would not bring the fruit until Qin Yueze's birthday, and they didn't know why.

The director turned around in front of the table, and finally took out his mobile phone and called Ai Ming: "Brother, when will the fruit be delivered?" In fact, the director kept saying that they prepared the fruit for the banquet themselves, but Ai Ming did not agree.

Ai Ming: "Don't worry, it will be delivered in the morning, but I have already agreed that it is not allowed to steal it." The

director couldn't help rolling his eyes: "Nine o'clock tomorrow morning at the latest."

Ai Ming: "Okay, I know. It's over."

But Ai Ming's tone had no meaning at all. The director took the mobile phone and sighed, that's all, this is Qin Yueze's birthday party. Rest and come early tomorrow morning."

At 8:30, the director came over to set up the fruit, but at 9:00, Ai Ming didn't come. At 9:10, the director couldn't help but start calling, and it was not until 10:00 that Ai Ming brought the fruit.

The original irritable director smelled the scent of the fruit, so he suppressed his irritability: "Work, work." When the

director saw that there were only apricots, peaches, and watermelons, he looked at Ai Ming suspiciously: "Are these three kinds of fruits?"

Although the portion is enough, there are too few varieties, and these three kinds of fruits are all very common. If it weren't for Ai Ming being Qin Yueze's manager, the director would think that Ai Ming was Qin Yueze's manager. Deliberately fooling myself.

"These three are superb." Aiming said.

The director made a look that you don't take me for a fool.

Ai Ming simply took a fork and forked a piece of watermelon cut next to it, and fed it into the director's mouth: "Don't eat it!

" To calm the frizz in her heart, this watermelon is too delicious!

After one bite, the director looked at the watermelon next to him and found Ai Ming's vigilant eyes. If it wasn't for the director's constant suspicion of this fruit, Ai Ming would not have given her watermelon to eat.

The director was a little helpless. The watermelon is really delicious, but she also has a professional bottom line. Knowing that today's banquet is special, how could it be possible to steal it, she would at most ask where the watermelon was bought. But after tasting the watermelon, she finally felt relieved.